bub12

Rank 0
bub12
PostedJul 12, 2012 10:29 pm

Need any help?

post here of any questions you might have or opinions on builds
Hey guys Aeolous here from SS and apart of KoA i made this to help anyone who might need it so ask any questions and ill do my best to help i also help in game so mail me or ask on world for me no question is stupid so ill help any who want advice or just needs a tip
Advertisement

Oberonu

EOS Founder
Oberonu
PostedJul 13, 2012 1:05 am
good luck aeol.

Om nom nom nom! "You want me to give up? I've never learned how to. You do it first so that I know what it is, then I might consider it."

bub12

Rank 0
bub12
PostedJul 13, 2012 10:45 am
Haha well i'll tryn help as many as i can but cant do nothing if they dont ask

kirimas

Rank 0
kirimas
PostedAug 01, 2012 9:41 pm

if they are sitting at my base

and they dont go,icant expel coz i am weak,i mail but they dont go.its help if i destroy all my resource?or trade it all?

kirimas

bub12

Rank 0
bub12
PostedAug 02, 2012 2:00 pm
well set low amounts of res maybe like 10-20k for 1 mil which is the max so no one will buy it is a strategy you can take also you can mail me in game and ill help out

flekman2

Rank 0
PostedApr 18, 2014 9:56 pm

b-coins

I bought some ap so I could get B-coins It has been over a day and it is not my first purchase of ap. When I click on the buy b-coins icon and make a selection I get server security error. I disabled my antivirus and tried again but still the same prob. Any ideas? Thanks Kanyon

flekman2

Rank 0
PostedApr 22, 2014 1:11 am

How do you collect

I am having trouble figuring out how to aquire the rare resourses. I have tried raiding them from other planets but it says I don't have the right building to store it. I have been checking the covert resurch but have not seen them available. How do you aquire them the guide doesn't even mention them.

Dicardum

Rank 0
PostedOct 30, 2015 8:19 am

Character Creation

I recently downloaded the game, all starts well and upon character creation only shows the warrior, I cannot name him or change class, or proceed with him. I thought it was my resolution so I changed it to many others and still the same problem. Any ideas on how to fix that.

aldwinawesome18

Rank 0
PostedNov 06, 2015 9:21 am

my account has been tripped

anyone trip my account and sell my permanent weapons in my inventory
please help me how to back the three weapons that they sell in my accounts inventory that was a Independence M4a1 +5A upgraded, holy famas and Blue dragon PSG1!
truly yours! PLEASE HELP ME!

my account code name: *[PoKiKay]*

MariBearr

Rank 0
PostedDec 13, 2015 12:15 am

Keep losing connection in game?

When I'm in game sometimes it'll start lagging badly or it won't lag at all, but everything freezes. (E.g like NPCs or random enemies I'm near). Sometimes it'll catch me off guard and when i have to log back in, I would have died... It really bothers me because then the game won't work and I really like it, please help!