Superman0X

GameMaster: USA
Superman0X
PostedSep 05, 2009 8:22 am

Feedback Emails

Aeria Games has been working hard to improve our various methods of feedback from you, our members. We have polls monthly, both here, and on the game sites. We have ongoing surveys each month, as well as some sent directly to our members.

We would like to try yet another method. If for some reason you feel that none of the above methods have worked for you, and that you have something important that you need to let us know... you can send us an email. The email address is: Feedback AT AeriaGames DOT Com

We will try this and see if it is helpful. Thank you for taking the time to let us know about our service.

Advertisement

4General4

Rank 0
4General4
PostedSep 05, 2009 8:27 am
I think this new method will work out well since it is direct communication between us the players and you all at Aeria Games. Thanks for trying this, it will make things a lot easier. (Hopefully).

Bethony

Rank 3
PostedSep 05, 2009 9:26 am
Here's some Feedback on your Feedback System:

An e-mail based feedback system is nice, but it's a step down from one incorporated into the website. Make a page that lists all sent Feedback Tickets, along with the status (Pending, Whether or not they have been "passed" to a GM, Responded, etc) of these tickets for the user logged in. I think this would definitely decrease the number of people asking questions in the soapbox, not to mention it gives people something concrete to actually go by. Much more satisfactory than waiting blindly.

Alti

Rank 3
Alti
PostedSep 06, 2009 11:49 am
Oooo, I agree with the above post. That's a very nice idea.

vpetrovici

Rank 4
vpetrovici
PostedSep 06, 2009 11:56 am

Yes indeed

Yes that would be more easier for some people, just add the email address in their address list

and every time they wanna tell someting they can easily send an email.

LucasBoy

Rank 0
LucasBoy
PostedSep 08, 2009 7:36 am
Yeah, I totally agree with everyone. A page with information about every thicket will be very helpful. And even if it's not a list, it can be a field in which we could write the number of our ticket and check it out.

Ciprian182009

Rank 2
Ciprian182009
PostedNov 28, 2011 1:50 pm
All I can say is that all GM 's, PM 's, GS 's are doing a great work. Keep it up !

Upload your files free on http://www.4share.ro

SunckerPunk

Rank 0
PostedMar 11, 2012 3:02 am

HELP

HELP
GM Remove the level Input of msmf please! i need lvl my sage to mystic pls pls pls Thanks! AWAITING RESPONSE

crystalpink

Rank 5.1
crystalpink
PostedMar 11, 2012 3:35 am

Re: HELP

HELP
SunckerPunk wrote:
GM Remove the level Input of msmf please! i need lvl my sage to mystic pls pls pls Thanks! AWAITING RESPONSE  

Aeria is a publisher, not the game developer, so they can't change the level requirement of MSMF. Just grind on other dungeons or do the REP quests.

armystyleboy

Rank 0
armystyleboy
PostedAug 01, 2012 11:40 pm
I would like surveys sent to me via email. Can you make that happen?