skotinka

Rank 0
PostedAug 01, 2012 5:39 am

Main/sub classes

Question about classes
Dear players,

I started playing Eden Eternal today. Before I want to start spending knowlegde points or upgrade skills I have a few questions.

Do I have to focus on one specific class? Or do I have to level all of them equal?

Is it good to always upgrade reg. skills and class skills as much as I can?

How important are knowlegde points? When I spent them, do I have to focus them one my build?

If anyone could answer these questions I would be more then happy.

Greetings!
Advertisement

Soalai

Rank 1
Soalai
PostedAug 01, 2012 6:50 am

Re: Main/sub classes

Question about classes
skotinka wrote:
Do I have to focus on one specific class? Or do I have to level all of them equal?  

It's okay to do either. It's perfectly alright to have a main class, but don't rely on it too much, or you'll waste experience. Do play other classes for certificates, skills, and knowledge point bonuses - they can help your main class by increasing stats.

With regular skills, definitely pick and choose. It costs gold to upgrade these, and by a high level it gets ridiculous to deal with. Some skills are fine at level 1. Class skills are easier to keep updated, but you should still know what's worth upgrading and what's fine the way it is. Killing monsters gets you CP, so it's not too much of an issue. But with regular skills, definitely know what's worth paying for; usually summons, the Cure skill, and other things that depend on what class you intend to main.

<br> <a>GuildLaunch userpage</a><br>

HP.Lemon

Rank 2
HP.Lemon
PostedAug 01, 2012 7:34 pm
Knowledge points (I'll call them KP) are quite important. When they're done wrong, it can definitely hurt your class performance, and so, planning them out is a good thing to do. KP is used as part of a build; you can find more information on builds over in the Class Guides forum section.
A word on KP though: As you go up in a talent, the amount of KP needed to level the talent increases accordingly - from level 1 to 5, 1 KP, 5 to 15, 2 KP, and 3 KP onward. Most people don't level talents past 15 because of the KP needed to do so.

Extra0rdinary

Rank 2
Extra0rdinary
PostedAug 01, 2012 9:47 pm

Re: Main/sub classes

Question about classes
skotinka wrote:
Dear players,

I started playing Eden Eternal today. Before I want to start spending knowlegde points or upgrade skills I have a few questions.

Level whatever classes you want. You can literally play ANY class in-game so long as you have them unlocked.

I wouldn't recommend it. It'd consume your gold faster than you can say Mary Poppins.
At level 45 it costs 10g to level your skills to level 46.
Though I'd say it would be safe to level your skills to level 20. As the cost of upgrade is less than 1 gold.

How important are knowlegde points? When I spent them, do I have to focus them one my build?  

Knowledge points are important. They pretty much decide how good you are at that class.
So make sure you know what knowledge traits you want.
Note: You can get your knowledge points back after using them by using a Memory Tome. You can acquire one by buying them with AP on the item mall. Or from another player for about 400g (This price is for Diamond, I don't know about Sapphire, never bothered to look on Sapphire for prices on these.)