Cacophobe

Rank 0
PostedJul 30, 2012 12:36 pm

Class builds

Looking for build for all classes
Hey guys im currently playing as a mage and i also have a rogue but i am a total newb and dont want to mess up my skills/ stat points so i was wondering if anyone could please post some builds here. and i dont mean specifically just those two because i do plan on trying the other classes in the future. so please post all calss builds you know or have tried that are effective! TY
Advertisement

stefferonii

Rank 0
stefferonii
PostedJul 30, 2012 1:57 pm
Class Attribute Builds

Pure Knight Tank: Full endurance.
Pure Knight DPS: Full Strength
Hybrid Knight: 1:1 with strength/endurance, maybe 2:1 depending on what you want to focus on more.

Fire/Ice Mage: Full intel, maybe if ice is main focus put some points in endurance.

Antimage Ranger: Full strength
Nature Ranger: Full intel
Hybrid: 1:1 with strength/intel or 2:1 on strength/intel depending on your focus.

Combat/Shadow Rogue: Full strength as focus.. maybe put some points in agility.

Blood/Holy Priest: 2:1 with intel/endurance

May be a little off.. but that's what I've seen from other players.

Sai5sai

GameSage: Aeria Browser
Sai5sai
PostedJul 30, 2012 6:59 pm
I personally do full INT with priest.

astralkid0114

Rank 1
astralkid0114
PostedJul 31, 2012 1:38 am
with mage I myself to 3/1 int/end build as our defense is so low. this gives you hp and pdef. mages need alot of defense. as far as skills i am fire with single points on low level skills and max on improved fireball, as that is my nuke. i've also maxed flame shield and ice shield. the only ice skills i have is the right tree of ice which contain the passives which bump up your defense. i have those maxed also.

blademasterzen1

Rank 0
PostedJul 31, 2012 7:42 am

Class

Builds
Tank: end+2 str+1
Tankdps: str+2 end+1

Fire mage:Int+3
Ice Mage: Int+2 end+1

Priest (Holy): Int+3
Priest (Hybrid): Int+2 End+1

Rouge: Str+2 Agi+1 end+1/2

Vacoatixia

Rank 0
Vacoatixia
PostedAug 01, 2012 7:03 am
For a ranger i've gone a antimage/nature hybrid (with heals ankleshot etc) and i've found a 3str > 2str 1 int > 3str > 2str 1 int. to be pretty useful for me. hope I helped

-Vaco

zygopetalum

Rank 0
zygopetalum
PostedAug 01, 2012 4:02 pm
well been playing knight put 100 into str then switched to 1 str 2 end, not bothering with etheral armour gone st to savage asap. If you want to solo Hard/Nightmare Vault right at 40 I would recommend waiting to put points into Taunt and Backbreaker until lvl. 42/44 and max out Improved Earths Blessing right at lvl. 40! If you are planning to Vault in a party you will want to get Taunt to keep Agro.