lildeviruchi

Rank 2
lildeviruchi
PostedAug 01, 2012 1:05 pm   Last edited by lildeviruchi on Sep 15, 2012 4:37 pm. Edited 4 times in total

[ Imminent ] Recruitment Status: OPEN

Guild Town | Website | Active | TW Oriented

Imminent is a level 7 English-speaking Guild run by Seru & Isendril. We are mostly an end-game based guild who enjoys some competitive Territory War/PVP/GvG and running Trials and Dungeons. We strive to be the best by pushing ourselves, and hope all new guild members that join do so too.

Level 63+
We set this to be our level requirement because we want our members to be around the same level of the majority of the guild, to avoid the members feeling out of place and party-less when it comes to trials and dungeons. We want to see the dedication a player is willing to put forth to grow as a person and gamer of Eden Eternal.

Active
No, we don't expect you to be on 24/7. We do expect guild members to be on once in a while though, especially when our space becomes limited in the future. If there will be an inactivity, please notify either the Guild/Sub Leader or post in Inactivity.

Territory War
As mentioned, we're mostly an end-game based, competitive guild. While Territory War is not heavily required due to time zone issues and what not, we do hope you will put in some contribution by attending a few. The same goes for Guild vs Guild (GvG). We encourage our members attending these as, to not only contribute to the guild, but also something fun/competitive do with your guild. We require our members to also have Team Speak; all TW/GvG communications are handled there. (No mic required!)

Respect
Simple and to the point: "Treat others the way you want to be treated."

Seru
Isendril

Please apply at Imminent Recruitment Thread. You are more than welcome to send a mail to either Isendril or Seru with the information filled out or an introduction. However, it's highly recommended to post on our Forums to ensure that your mail does not go unchecked.
Advertisement

Sekkkkkky

Rank 1
Sekkkkkky
PostedAug 01, 2012 6:32 pm
First!

<3 my Imminent family

Yuzero

isendril

Rank 0
PostedAug 01, 2012 6:38 pm
Sekky, who are you? LOL I'm kidding, in anycase looking forward to meet new people. Smile

Mooey123

Rank 0
Mooey123
PostedAug 01, 2012 7:02 pm
Go go Galactic Alliance Numbah 1!!

IGN: MooMaster

mtgplaya20

Rank 0
mtgplaya20
PostedAug 01, 2012 8:30 pm
Dedication to be level 63.....People that are dedicated do have real lives, so cant expect everyone to be Lv63+.

Mooey123

Rank 0
Mooey123
PostedAug 01, 2012 9:08 pm
mtgplaya20 wrote:
Dedication to be level 63.....People that are dedicated do have real lives, so cant expect everyone to be Lv63+.  

Umm....even if you play the game casually 60-65 should only take 2 weeks....

mtgplaya20

Rank 0
mtgplaya20
PostedAug 01, 2012 9:13 pm
Not really, depending if you are the casual type to play EE for 80% of the day, then you might get there in 2 weeks, but you have to realize, not everyone is Elitist.

Wasian

Rank 0
PostedAug 01, 2012 9:18 pm
If you don't like the way we run our guild than move on.

mtgplaya20

Rank 0
mtgplaya20
PostedAug 01, 2012 9:20 pm
I am just saying, and it is not wrong to post on a public thread. I may be interested, I may not. But it doesn't mean that I don't want to find out a bit more of the logical thinking behind a guild. After all that's what attracts some people, and some might go for the Illogical thinking. So if people decide To tell me to move on, Your reasoning is highly illogical when I am here to learn and be a part of the community. But I was just saying not all of us can either level fast enough in 2 weeks, or buy our way to be power leveled. Just saying.

Mooey123

Rank 0
Mooey123
PostedAug 01, 2012 9:26 pm
mtgplaya20 wrote:
I am just saying, and it is not wrong to post on a public thread. I may be interested, I may not. But it doesn't mean that I don't want to find out a bit more of the logical thinking behind a guild. After all that's what attracts some people, and some might go for the Illogical thinking. So if people decide To tell me to move on, Your reasoning is highly illogical when I am here to learn and be a part of the community. But I was just saying not all of us can either level fast enough in 2 weeks, or buy our way to be power leveled. Just saying.  

80% of the day? Well those who hate can call us elitists, but we like our sleep as much as anyone else. People can play the game however they want. However, we set the application bar at 63 or higher to weed out individuals who either will feel excluded from guild community due to their lower level/gears or would not get the help they need from a guild tailored to players not at the level cap.

And nothing stops you from re-applying when you are 65, however long it takes you.