blitzball398

Rank 0
PostedJul 28, 2012 6:49 am

Soldier Front Crashes Everytime I Play

I put in my user and password the gameguard thing pops up and just never does anything and then eventually it says soldier front isnt responding my computer has more than the reccommended specs so what is it. I never once had problems at IJJI and when I did they actually got answered
Advertisement

FrankVos

Rank 0
PostedJul 31, 2012 4:23 pm

Re: Soldier Front Crashes Everytime I Play

blitzball398 wrote:
I put in my user and password the gameguard thing pops up and just never does anything and then eventually it says soldier front isnt responding my computer has more than the reccommended specs so what is it. I never once had problems at IJJI and when I did they actually got answered  

Happens to me too, first I get an Gameguard execution error (110), then *Security Alert!* - Failed to start security module, then *error* Can not initialize security module.
When I click OK on all, Soldier Front is not responding anymore.

Please help us.

maptaptj2394

Rank 0
maptaptj2394
PostedJul 31, 2012 4:47 pm

Re: Soldier Front Crashes Everytime I Play

FrankVos wrote:
blitzball398 wrote:

Happens to me too, first I get an Gameguard execution error (110), then *Security Alert!* - Failed to start security module, then *error* Can not initialize security module.
When I click OK on all, Soldier Front is not responding anymore.

Please help us.  

u both need to send a ticket in saying the problems ur havving and they will help u fix it here is link http://www.aeriagames.com/contact

I do not like pie! =D <3