Rank 0
PostedMar 03, 2012 1:05 pm
Amazing post Smile keep up the great work. Karma

T'was my pie got stolen Q.Q
Advertisement

573v3n

Rank 0
PostedJul 31, 2012 6:25 am
All I want to know before I start playing is....

In ultimate mode, I read that if you are not resurrected within 3min, your account gets deleted but what if you spent real money on that account? Do you still loose everything or does the character just go back to lv1? On the other hand, lets say I die, can I resurrect myself or how do I prevent my character from being deleted?

I love to pvp in all mmo's that I play and I see ultimate mode is the way to go, thats why I need to know is it too risky or can I invest in my account without fear of complete deletion of real money spent?

Healer_11

Rank 4
Healer_11
PostedJul 31, 2012 6:39 am
573v3n wrote:

In ultimate mode, I read that if you are not resurrected within 3min, your account gets deleted but what if you spent real money on that account? Do you still loose everything or does the character just go back to lv1? On the other hand, lets say I die, can I resurrect myself or how do I prevent my character from being deleted?

I love to pvp in all mmo's that I play and I see ultimate mode is the way to go, thats why I need to know is it too risky or can I invest in my account without fear of complete deletion of real money spent?  

When you die on a ultimate mode character, no matter what level it is, no matter how uber it is, no matter how much money, real or in-game, you spent on it, and it does not get ressurected by a healer or with a regular res rune or a running continous res rune, the character will get deleted without any way to get it back. There is only one way to get a dead UM back: http://shaiya.aeriagames.com/itemmall/item/1635/character-revival

So, in answer to your question, playing a UM character is risky, especially if you cannot afford to buy res runes. You will lose the toon along with any gear and items it had equipped and in inventory if you die.

xybolt

Rank 5.2
xybolt
PostedJul 31, 2012 6:44 am
573v3n wrote:

uhm, your account won't be deleted. Only the character which is UM would be deleted if you don't got resurrected within 180 seconds.

You can avoid it by relying on resurrection of priests/oracles or purchasing resurrection runes. You will consume one rune each time you die. If you don't have runes anymore, then your character would be deleted if it's not being resurrected by a priest/oracle.

At other side, if you want to use your UM on PvP areas, it's best to purchase continuous resurrection runes (aka conti's) like this 7day conti. If you have activated this, you can die countless times as an UM till the 7day timer has ran out.

There are several conti's btw, 1d, 7d, 12hours, 30d's and such.

Once your UM died and got deleted, you can purchase a character revival to revive your toon. Although this would cost 7500 AP, so it's more cheaply if you are using runes.

please note : the link is for shaiya OS, NOT phoenix, if you want to buy runes for PX server, please go to the PX item mall.

signature of xybolt