GMBulbasaur

GameMaster: USA
GMBulbasaur
PostedJul 13, 2012 1:10 pm

What kind of monsters do you like?

Just out of curiosity, what monsters are your favorites? Do you guys have a specific monster you like or a certain type?

Any feedback would be awesome! It would be cool if you explained why you like a certain monster/type of monsters. I like details. I WANT TO KNOW!!!!

Advertisement

Flareous

Rank 4
Flareous
PostedJul 13, 2012 1:45 pm
serpent/fish like type should be created instead of making them beast. aquatic types are always lovely. we have megalodon but its a beast..not to mention his skills are lacking for such an amazing monster... Sad some epic fish shark masses would be cool.

i mean come on... the worlds oceans are mostly un explored. so much potential for epic water monsters and them to have a class of their own Smile

even atlantian army would be cool lol

frosty_gdwing

Rank 0
frosty_gdwing
PostedJul 13, 2012 2:15 pm
love the wind SRs, that may be because i covet all of them >_<

what i would love to see is maybe a little more coordination with same element type rares and super/ultra rares. This might just seem to be lacking since it appears that maybe only half the super rares are out and even fewer ultras and no legendarys.

good example of this is that there are a lot of good fighter class rare monsters for wind but i have yet to see a higher rarity of wind fighting monsters.

Also maybe a rethink on some of the other SR skills, some that are out just dont make any sense to build a team around right now (they may make sense later since we havent seen all the SR/UR/L but then i think it would be better to release the non-support SR first). Also it would make sense that SR skills are stronger than skills from rares.
This also ties into coordination, in that some rares have skills that buff a different class which could be lacking.

an example of this is Serpentine, wind demon and currently the only SR demon out for wind, her skill only lowers angel defenses. With how SRs are generally gonna be the team leader (especially since we cant choose teams for events unless you have enough MP to cover the 6 monsters you want normally) it would make sense to make the skill something more useful overall like a heal or attack buffs.

ImpactedQQ

Rank 2
PostedJul 13, 2012 5:18 pm
Werewolf

Posted By Aeria Mobile

GMBulbasaur

GameMaster: USA
GMBulbasaur
PostedJul 13, 2012 5:19 pm
Thanks for the input guys. Definitely brought up some interesting points.

Would be cool to get more responses from people on the forums. DONT BE SHY!!!

okpensfan

Rank 0
PostedJul 13, 2012 8:25 pm
I also like ocean creatures - particularly exotics from the abyss - think coelacanth or praya dubia. They're just cool.

ijjimilan

Rank 4
ijjimilan
PostedJul 13, 2012 9:08 pm
I'm collecting undead monsters. Possibly due to yu gi oh from ages back.
They seem to be more rare than other monsters though Wink

Posted By Aeria Mobile

AlanTheMighty

Rank 0
PostedJul 14, 2012 7:37 pm

My Favorite Monsters

Right now I like the Undead, most of them have the awesome 30 percent atk buff. Would like to see more skills, like one that heals undead if they kill a monster in combat. All the races seem pretty cool will probably build a demon team next. Would also like to see the dark busters be something other than angels. Oh and where is the undead UR? Love the game though keep it up!

Posted By Aeria Mobile

Fairner

Rank 2
Fairner
Beautiful City with HORRIBLE air United States
PostedJul 18, 2012 12:05 am
I like monsters with +ATK% for all team members/party members doesn't matter what race they are.
For races mostly Angels, Demons, and some Spirits because they look cool xD
Also monsters that look like they're from myths.
Does it count that I also like the shiny backgrounds for some of the N+ but not the monster? LOL.

Flareous

Rank 4
Flareous
PostedJul 28, 2012 12:40 am
also now that im making beast and almost done..id love to see some more amazing beast monsters Smile i came to terms the aquatic people are beast lol and beast are amazing ^^

<br> Siggy and Avatar by Rabbittt :3