Vacoatixia

Rank 0
Vacoatixia
PostedJul 27, 2012 3:30 pm

My Life as a New Player (possible guide for new players)

Hey guys I am Vaco the Ranger from S3 of crystal saga and i've decided to make a guide on what to do as a new player while still relatively new myself, in this guide i will tell you what I did in this game and what i've enjoyed doing.

When I first started I found myself just trotting along the Main quests and alt quests without a care in the world, they were the funnest thing to do and I was oblivious to the community, but this was until I hit level 35.

Once I hit level 35 I knew more about the game, and how to apply my limited knowledge. I was getting tired of the Main quests & lack of a community So i decided to begin merching. I learned prices joined a guild (Pheonix i believe) and began to play around with my small fortune and turn it into something to be proud of.

So, after accumulating around 30g I didn't know what to spend it on Hadn't run any dungeons before, didn't know what the good players were doing and how I could judge if I was on the right path. This is when i discovered the leader boards, The leader boards gave me something to work with, competition & rivals.

so for a long time, i just kept my gold and worked on turning it into more desperate to get that number one spot Smile. but eventually I realised the money was in being a high level with all the gear so thats when I picked up levelling again, Also daily quests and all the events I could find I made my own guild Picked up some friends and I am continuing to level till this very day.

I looked up a guide for my class and built on that, So my advice to all new players out there is just have fun explore the game, be social and friendly to people and it doesn't matter what you do in the game as long as you are having fun, it wall all come together in the end. Smile

Goodluck all hope I didnt make it too long ^^