Crowmagnon23

Rank 3
Crowmagnon23
PostedJul 27, 2012 10:54 am

Re: A.V.A

how is A.V.A doing guys ^^
DarkMonkey2022 wrote:
just wondering how A.V.A is doing the game is downloading right now ^^ just wondering how ava doing  

Like ethiopian internets

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/wolfteamlegacy Offical wolfteam legacy group^
Advertisement

iigamefreak

Rank 2
PostedJul 27, 2012 11:03 am
Still has some op guns, some screwy servers, and apparently some hackers ( Been playing since transfer but no sigh of hackers) This game seems to be heading in the right direction.

blaznyuu

Rank 4
blaznyuu
PostedJul 27, 2012 11:23 am
so far (after the transfer) I didn't see any hacker and I like it this way :3

My Event: click this if you're not single =^.^= ElumineLily, 25thNight, BlaZcoWicZ, 25thBaam, iNyuuBlaZ, RWBY, Yoredet, KIRITOxASUNA, ShiWoonYi, NiTianErXing

pietrantoni28

Rank 0
PostedJul 27, 2012 11:35 am
lol ijji was really good company for all the scrubs are new , ijji was really nice 1 better then aeria with really good games and good tournaments , aka Cgo iesf esl vgc pgl , and the server was pretty decent now laag everywhere

xXEMOXxLUVXx

Rank 0
PostedJul 27, 2012 12:47 pm
pietrantoni28 wrote:
lol ijji was really good company for all the scrubs are new , ijji was really nice 1 better then aeria with really good games and good tournaments , aka Cgo iesf esl vgc pgl , and the server was pretty decent now laag everywhere  

is that why they are no longer a company is that why they lost genesis AD, Huxley, KARMA, S.U.N, AVA, Solder Front, Gunz. server was pretty decent? where you not there for the 20 second D/C problem, new HUD? that caused big problems to? i don't see how ijji was a good company when they failed to maintain and keep there best games. they were a sad sorry excuse for a company in my opinion.