Fruffy

Rank 2
Fruffy
PostedJul 27, 2012 1:21 am

So about hacking discussions.

Why can't we have a discussion on hackers? I think it would be helpful if we knew about the hackers, so we can avoid them.

Besides, if we send a ticket how will we know of they'll do anything? Is talking to a bot suppose to help o.o

Posted By Aeria Mobile
Advertisement

blaznyuu

Rank 4
blaznyuu
PostedJul 27, 2012 5:48 am
I agree. As long as they provide sufficient enough proof that the person they're accusing of hacking are indeed hackers. We wouldn't want innocent players to be called hackers on the forum because some new players don't know about stuff like name change hack. Also there should be a list of all banned hackers ^^ just saying.

My Event: click this if you're not single =^.^= ElumineLily, 25thNight, BlaZcoWicZ, 25thBaam, iNyuuBlaZ, RWBY, Yoredet, KIRITOxASUNA, ShiWoonYi, NiTianErXing

KillaLurusk

Rank 0
PostedJul 27, 2012 6:12 am
blaznyuu wrote:
I agree. As long as they provide sufficient enough proof that the person they're accusing of hacking are indeed hackers. We wouldn't want innocent players to be called hackers on the forum because some new players don't know about stuff like name change hack. Also there should be a list of all banned hackers ^^ just saying.  

why a list of all? they are banned anyway..

they could make a list of all just banned hacker(s) like in bf3..

Exactrevenge

Rank 0
Exactrevenge
PostedJul 27, 2012 12:02 pm
KillaLurusk wrote:
blaznyuu wrote:

why a list of all? they are banned anyway..

they could make a list of all just banned hacker(s) like in bf3..  

I guess you dont know that it takes awhile for hackers to get banned. I may be wrong since they say aeria is different from ijji when it comes to banning hackers. I feel like the best proof is recording the hacker. ofcourse that means staying the whole game till the end since they use that pesky name changer. But that seems like that would be the fasts way rather than them looking at screen shots.

IGN AVA: IMNOTYOU IGN SF2: MEEKZ https://www.youtube.com/Rocagunna stop flexing your fingers and go outside.

KangaruV2

Rank 1
PostedJul 27, 2012 12:04 pm
just dont scrim brs

and you wont see hackers