Took over 6 hours of editing and 2 hours of rendering (because of errors) but here it is. Before editing this I got about 23 clips out of hours and hours of gameplay and only used about 20 clips. I deleted the sound track then added the PGM sound to get rid of all the background noise. I tried syncing every shot but it was basically impossible because i recorded these clips at about 24 FPS with Dxtory (with 2GB of RAM) and the slow-mos suck. I tried my best. Since I got 10 GB of RAM now, I can record with fraps - sometimes 120 fps but mainly at 60 fps. Better than Dxtory I guess. Drop a like and subscribe - more content is coming soon.
Btw - I like simple edits. :]