Limousines

Rank 3
PostedJul 27, 2012 4:20 am
Everyone who's complaining knows nothing of anti-cheats, computing or making money.

-Hacking was prevalent before Aeria acquired ijji
-Aeria's currently working on installing a new anti-cheat
-GameGuard is better than most anti-cheats out there, Unreal is just a better coder
-Aeria's a publisher, not a developer, if they want GameGuard to be fixed, they have to take it up to the developers, i.e. Redduck, and tell them to fix it
-Seeing as Aeria doesn't make the anti-cheat, the next method of preventing cheats is checking reports and banning them you bloody mong.

Did you expect that the very millisecond that the game migrated over, that Aeria would wave a magic wand and every cheat/bug/glitch/exploit would be fixed and every illegitimate player would get banned?

Androgynous
Advertisement

dietjanl

Rank 0
dietjanl
PostedJul 27, 2012 4:22 am
Limousines wrote:
Everyone who's complaining knows nothing of anti-cheats, computing or making money.

-Hacking was prevalent before Aeria acquired ijji
-Aeria's currently working on installing a new anti-cheat
-GameGuard is better than most anti-cheats out there, Unreal is just a better coder
-Aeria's a publisher, not a developer, if they want GameGuard to be fixed, they have to take it up to the developers, i.e. Redduck, and tell them to fix it
-Seeing as Aeria doesn't make the anti-cheat, the next method of preventing cheats is checking reports and banning them you bloody mong.

Did you expect that the very millisecond that the game migrated over, that Aeria would wave a magic wand and every cheat/bug/glitch/exploit would be fixed and every illegitimate player would get banned?  

That'd be a better way of explaining it.
I just couldn't find the words ^^