JayAreEmCee

Rank 2
JayAreEmCee
PostedJul 25, 2012 11:09 am
KangaruV2 wrote:
play a different game?

wish aeria would fix their crappy login on ignite so i could just press tab then enter instead of having to click 'password' and 'login' individually when starting the game.

and get rid of the akamai netsession.  

The only games I've been playing were Bullet Run, which is closed 'till the next Beta. Sadly, on the first beta, I had really great scores but unnecessary deaths due to massive laggers and dumb noobs but luckily there was a really low amount of campers but unluckily the game had a horrible economy system and you couldn't afford much, leaving players in the beta annoyed. And some bad FPS issues from time to time.
I also tried Secret World, which I have been waiting for 3-4 years. Sadly, it turned out to be a P2P game.
And I guess that's all. Overall, I love AVA but this cannot go on. Aeria must do something.
Advertisement

Hemihrc

Rank 0
Hemihrc
PostedJul 25, 2012 12:09 pm
Wait until Aeria gets total control of AVA and it becomes P2P game, like the other ones are and will be.

ramsisthe3rd

Rank 5
ramsisthe3rd
PostedJul 27, 2012 1:18 am
Hemihrc wrote:
Wait until Aeria gets total control of AVA and it becomes P2P game, like the other ones are and will be.  

Its had total control of AVA well before the merge.

Former Game Sage for Alliance of Valiant Arms and Soldier Front 2. Member of the AVA community for 5 years