Author Message

FruutelIa

Rank 5.1
FruutelIa
Joined
23 Apr 2012
Posts
7101
Location
Not actually in Taiwan
PostedJul 26, 2012 2:36 pm
Actually, I think that's more than a millimeter. ._.

Advertisement

KangaruV2

Rank 1
Joined
22 Jul 2012
Posts
275
Location
brbrbrbr United States
PostedJul 26, 2012 2:44 pm
an inch is 25.4 millimeters.

ZuMaiKadoM.

Rank 3
Joined
16 Jun 2012
Posts
821
Location
Mexico
PostedJul 26, 2012 3:10 pm
[quote="41ste"]
KillaLurusk wrote:
41ste wrote:
lmao you can do a 3600 every time before you shot.  


Moving the mouse about one inch rolls you in a 360. It's really not that hard to control. Parents forced me to play piano since I was 6, so schnit w/ mah fingers @ high sens is ez.

I actually cranked the ingame sens from 80 to 100 (same dpi, did it for the lulz) in this video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lDxI_CVuHNo  


I don't get why some people preffer to play high sensitivity. I had always said that it is better to have better accuracy at the cost of moving more your hand. High sensitivity and smooth movement do not go together. I got a steelseries sensei which goes up to 11400 DPI but there is no way I will be getting past 5600 DPI unless I put it in 1 sensitivity in-game. but having the equivalent of 50+ in-game sens. and 5600 DPI mouse the mouse will jitter when you try to move slow. I had also razer deathadder, which unlike sensei a laser mouse, deathadder is optical, and with both mouses on different type of surfaces experienced the same jittering in high-sens.

I had seen in so many "High sens. vs Low sens" threads in different sources that high sens has the advantage of making quicker drag shots while low sens. more accurate. However I disagree on this, since your hand velocity can get at the same level. This fact is ignored to the reason that most of these people are "claw users" which dont really move too much the mouse, just their wrists. But well, that is another topic I wont discuss here.

Also, I would like to point that due to friction, it is harder to manage the low distances you have to move the mouse.

41ste

Rank 2
41ste
Joined
06 Jan 2012
Posts
784
Location
In your head, Seychelles
PostedJul 26, 2012 3:31 pm
[quote="ZuMaiKadoM."]
41ste wrote:
KillaLurusk wrote:
41ste wrote:
lmao you can do a 3600 every time before you shot.  


Moving the mouse about one inch rolls you in a 360. It's really not that hard to control. Parents forced me to play piano since I was 6, so schnit w/ mah fingers @ high sens is ez.

I actually cranked the ingame sens from 80 to 100 (same dpi, did it for the lulz) in this video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lDxI_CVuHNo  


I don't get why some people preffer to play high sensitivity. I had always said that it is better to have better accuracy at the cost of moving more your hand. High sensitivity and smooth movement do not go together. I got a steelseries sensei which goes up to 11400 DPI but there is no way I will be getting past 5600 DPI unless I put it in 1 sensitivity in-game. but having the equivalent of 50+ in-game sens. and 5600 DPI mouse the mouse will jitter when you try to move slow. I had also razer deathadder, which unlike sensei a laser mouse, deathadder is optical, and with both mouses on different type of surfaces experienced the same jittering in high-sens.

I had seen in so many "High sens. vs Low sens" threads in different sources that high sens has the advantage of making quicker drag shots while low sens. more accurate. However I disagree on this, since your hand velocity can get at the same level. This fact is ignored to the reason that most of these people are "claw users" which dont really move too much the mouse, just their wrists. But well, that is another topic I wont discuss here.

Also, I would like to point that due to friction, it is harder to manage the low distances you have to move the mouse.  


Not even going to argue. I do things my way, people can't change that, you do things your way, people can't change what you do either.

Not arguing for high sens or low sens, just stating what I do. Irregardless of high vs. low, it's up to each person what they want to do, and what they DO do.

ty for input tho.

FruutelIa

Rank 5.1
FruutelIa
Joined
23 Apr 2012
Posts
7101
Location
Not actually in Taiwan
PostedJul 26, 2012 4:21 pm
I like kittens.

lnewstartl

Rank 0
lnewstartl
Joined
02 May 2012
Posts
32
Location
In le box with la wooden Pc. Netherlands
PostedJul 26, 2012 8:20 pm
lulz,
Apparently I knew you from YT already.

GoldShovel

Rank 0
GoldShovel
Joined
22 Jul 2012
Posts
81
Location
United States
PostedJul 26, 2012 8:25 pm
your kurby avatar is pr0

<A></A>You Love Gold? Reward Me With Karma then :3

41ste

Rank 2
41ste
Joined
06 Jan 2012
Posts
784
Location
In your head, Seychelles
PostedJul 26, 2012 8:31 pm
lnewstartl wrote:
lulz,
Apparently I knew you from YT already.  


is this @ me?

Display posts from previous:   Sort by: