cvkp14

Rank 0
cvkp14
PostedJul 25, 2012 6:39 am

Subaru's music corner~

Original music~
Hello~!
I've been playing games from Aeria for quite awhile now, but it's only now that I'm actually participating in the forums lol. I was looking around for an 'introduce yourself' page but I can't seem to find one lol. Anyway, you can call me Subaru (influenced by a number of reasons lol) Very Happy Pleasure to meet you all Smile

As the title suggests, I compose my own music. One of the main reasons why I'm desperate to play Lime Odyssey right now is because of its composer. Ever since I played Chrono Cross (A psx game for which Mr. Mitsuda composed for), I've been in love with his music~

Well, here's the first one. I hope it's to your liking!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nj1FILZW2Jo&lc=sCQFtXFcFfCrkQ87poqKAfBbPCje54K8Yhl6YG_0QAI&feature=inbox
Advertisement

Zenia1

Rank 3
Zenia1
PostedJul 25, 2012 12:57 pm
I loved it soooo~much it's really pretty ^w^

And it's new to meet chuz Subaru and Welcome to LO Forums help,I'm Saki -Waves Happily- hope you have a wonderful time around here it's a bit die right now though.^^'

cvkp14

Rank 0
cvkp14
PostedJul 25, 2012 5:01 pm
Zenia1 wrote:

And it's new to meet chuz Subaru and Welcome to LO Forums help,I'm Saki -Waves Happily- hope you have a wonderful time around here it's a bit die right now though.^^'

Thank you~!
I understand if there's not too many ppl around here right now because the game hasn't even opened yet Smile
It's nice to meet you too Very Happy

Zenia1

Rank 3
Zenia1
PostedJul 25, 2012 7:27 pm
cvkp14 wrote:
Zenia1 wrote:

Thank you~!
I understand if there's not too many ppl around here right now because the game hasn't even opened yet Smile
It's nice to meet you too Very Happy  

[color=pink ]lol when did I type help lol x3 But yet pretty much, was a bet more lively a while ago but it's getting more quiet. Still should be about to find a few people around,^^ I've seen the usual people still hanging around.^^
Oh and welcomez it really was a nice piece =3[/color]