Jaxman101

Rank 0
Jaxman101
PostedJul 08, 2012 12:23 pm
Does anyone elses game tend to crash from the arena every now and then? or is it just me.
Advertisement

zerotenshigg

Rank 0
zerotenshigg
PostedJul 11, 2012 6:05 pm
PSAws wrote:
zerotenshigg wrote:
I still lag and I've reinstalled the game several times.

I dont understand this, I only have a windows computer for games and games alone, so if I can run starcraft 2 no problems I don't think it would be an hardware issue. Even now I'm typing this on my macbook.
All my games are legit and arent cracked so I wouldn't think the publishers would put anything bad in there.

Last thing I wanna mention, I start to lag past 6 pm pdt time.  

Then maybe the problem is your internet not your PC. I lag allot because of slow internet connection in my country,but when there is low network usage I play fine.One of my friends had this problem they fixed it by making their internet speed higher.  

Late reply is late. Anyways I play with lan cables and I'm sure its not an internet problem if my torrents can reach 1.4 mb downloading.
And I'm late cause it just doesn't lag anymore .-.

Jaxman101 wrote:
Does anyone elses game tend to crash from the arena every now and then? or is it just me.  

I only get alpacas in the arena. And I reply with ASDFGHJKL; [SEND]

Vandares

Rank 0
Vandares
PostedJul 12, 2012 3:44 am
for me every time i log in after few seconds the server kick me out and saying server temporarily DC and the game shut down anyone there having this problem too ?

the_ALCH3MIST

Rank 0
the_ALCH3MIST
PostedJul 19, 2012 5:25 am
The lag *mostly* depends on your PC's Internet connection and video card memory: especially in TW. Having a good rig, or reducing your graphics settings will help loads when facing epic lag.

However random DC's are spiking up all over the place, and the game crashes every time I exit Monster Arena. Every so often the game comes up with a "Connection to server lost". This is definitely a serverside issue.

EtnaLover

Rank 0
EtnaLover
PostedJul 25, 2012 1:04 pm
The lag *mostly* depends on your PC's Internet connection and video card memory: especially in TW. Having a good rig, or reducing your graphics settings will help loads when facing epic lag.

One thing, i hate here that the issue is MOSTLY blamed on the users....

1. we cant affect global internet usage
2. most have pcs with specs u can run sry to mention that 3-4 Clients of WoW and not laggin on once, playing Bf3 MW3 fluenty on MAX , can play any gamw with NO RANDOM dc but EE
3. my specs Germany/16kbit internet -> dl speed up to 3 mb , 8gb ram, win7 with all visual things deactivated while playing, quadcore 3,4ghz, 1gb nvidia gforce9600gtx x2 with tri-bridge...
and free HDD space of like 100GB

the issues i experience ->
- DC after Arena (Monster AND 3vs3)(mostly when loosing) i have 50% rate in total where i DC
- dc when switching channels 2dcs in 3 months no issue here i think
- instant DC whena ren starts to load, 2 times in 3 months, no prob but started after a patch
- being in guild town idling -> sometimes a lost connection out of nowhere o,o (very rarely)

i mean 1. this cant be all my PC and 2nd why can i download something 8h straight where one DC would mean i had to restart?
2. why can nearly everybody play every other game with NO problems of DC?
3. the DC does not happen while playing, it occours when you switch zones

-> therefore the routines when game needs to load are kinda messed up -> i see that loading starts, alpaca moves a bit jumps back and then it loads properly
-> sometimes it does not jumps back and loads VERY slow and when it reaches end just connection lost popup
- it jumpes back but doesnt load and u get "type here what went wrong" popup...so

it seems the server cant handle a request the client sends or times out or whatever...but when loading/before loading the game seems to check something and there it seems some things go wrong......

i mean seriously i played Fiesta,WoW, Guild Wars, Shot Online and such and all work fine NO dc except my router has his 24h dc....

and if the location determinates how laggy you are its ok, but when it also is an indicator for the amount of DC's the server cant freaking handle it..... i mean having 300ms and lagging ok but when the server cant handle 300ms when it comes to loadscreens...

BUT i never had an dc when 10vs10 was over....so i have the feeling the exit routine of monster and 3vs3 arena are somewhat bugged...maybe just increasing the pending time of requests would help... i mean me having nothing going in background dcs and someone with crappy internet and 10 chrome tabs in BG doesnt?