kirito8DF

Rank 0
PostedJul 24, 2012 5:38 am

help needed >.< GM responding would be nice ....

ijji is continuously giving me an error
Has this error been fixed? the "You have been idle for a long time. You were automatically signed out." error? if so GM's please respond! No GM/GS responses are causing players to start spamming on the shoutbox ...
Advertisement

kalinXange

Rank 2
PostedJul 24, 2012 6:51 am

Re: help needed >.< GM responding would be nice ....

kirito8DF wrote:
Has this error been fixed? the "You have been idle for a long time. You were automatically signed out." error? if so GM's please respond! No GM/GS responses are causing players to start spamming on the shoutbox ...  

Hi, try close all ur browsers and programes open on your computer then restart ur brownser again and try log in

TIP: To enter on ijji website must be search on google thx

Cheers,
kalinz

GirlBlunder

Rank 4
GirlBlunder
PostedJul 24, 2012 9:09 am

Re: help needed >.< GM responding would be nice ....

kirito8DF wrote:

This is not the official way to contact a GM. You might get lucky (1/100 chance) of getting a GM to read this and respond. GS is a little more likely, but your best bet is to send in a ticket of your technical errors here.

You may also want to read around in the forums as some other person may be having the same issue(s) and may have a solution.

The last solution is to wait, and I recommend this only if you have already sent in a ticket.

Forums = not the best/official way to get support from GM.