turtle2257

Rank 3
turtle2257
PostedJul 23, 2012 2:35 pm

Many old suggestions

Not that it'll matter from my opinions >.>
I remember old promotions that were going on back in the day and once again i'll bring em up, not really going to go into detail, rather just list some of the promotions i liked back in the day.

Bogo clay bags of clays, we used to have them every weekend if im not mistaken.

Clay tables of clay, i've only ever encountered them 1 time out of my 2-3 years on GF, it'd be really nice to have these atleast Bi-annually which would be really nice, i remember clays were 100g each after the influx of clay that was on the servers of bodor and gaia, then it slowly began to rise. It'd be really nice in my opinion if we were to get it again someday D:

Would be nice if the teir spenders were fair to afford, i can afford maybe 20-40$ every 1-2 months and alot of things i may have wanted or needed were in my price range due to how much extra money i had for myself with my job. Now this game has become p2w and i know this drives alot of people that want to enjoy this game want to sink more money just to be good. Maybe decrease the amount of ap to buy certain items during a limited quality promo during maint would be nice ^-^.

Thats about all i can think of for now, i suppose i'll edit later.

Advertisement

FaeryBryn

Rank 2
FaeryBryn
PostedMar 12, 2013 2:48 am
*necros thread* I miss BOGO and clay tables D: Those were the good old days...