Random_Username

Rank 0
PostedJul 15, 2012 11:29 am

Serious Balance Issues

#1 $$$$
How well you do in a game should never be dependent on the amount of money you spend on the game. I'm aware that aeria needs to make some money to keep the game going but at least make it so non paying players can also have a chance of being #1 in events. Right now any idiot will be able to do extremely well in events as long as they are willing to spend thousands of dollars. If you're not going to do anything about this then might as well auction the event rankings because that's exactly what's happening right now. I believe that the majority of players are non paying players and if this goes on non paying players will eventually give up on the game. With the majority of the players gone paying players will also eventually quit.

#2 Time
Whoever decided on the event times is a complete no brainer. I think they did it just to make their own live easier and make it easier to monitor the event if needed. You might find it hard to believe but not all 4000+ players live in the same time zone. The first event starts at 8am (whatever time you're using) and in some time zones it could be 1am. So do you expect players to stay up all night just to participate in events? It's hard enough to get a decent raking in events without spending money and now you want us to do it without sleep as well. Why aren't the time for the events evenly spaced? It seems like the event is designed for just 1 or 2 time zones. Since there are 6 events everyday then it should be on 4 hour intervals. Even though this might still not be completely fair for everyone but I think itíll be a lot better than the current system.

#3 Trade
Currently the trades are not monitored but I think that trades should be monitored to prevent any ridiculously unreasonable trades from happening. An unmonitored trade is open for abuse some might even call it cheating.

#4 Dark Monsters
This is not really a balance issue but can you please make it so players can see a dark monster attacking while questing. This would make it easier for players to know when to stop questing.
Advertisement

Flareous

Rank 4
Flareous
PostedJul 15, 2012 12:59 pm
hello. you seem to be the same guy from the message board last night. if so, as i said..

if you would like to try to get things changed instead of complaining you can post here: Official Monster Paradise Suggestion Thread!

this thread seems to need to go here: Rants and Raves

thank you for your rant.

<br> Siggy and Avatar by Rabbittt :3

josueking

Rank 0
josueking
PostedJul 17, 2012 4:04 am
All I do it's trade r for bb n also I don't spend a lot bb flare u know w I do lol..

K1ldar

Rank 0
K1ldar
PostedJul 20, 2012 4:31 am
Monster Paradise is a Free To Play game, its the guys shelling out the monies that pays for the bandwidth and continued development costs.

If despite the shell-out of cash, you ain't getting a really big advantage, then there is no purpose to spending money on the game.

I'm just thankful there seems to be plenty of people spending their money on the game, that way I can continue to enjoy playing this free game.

ijjimilan

Rank 4
ijjimilan
PostedJul 20, 2012 6:19 am
The trade system can fix the balance issues. Like the guy above said, trade R's for bb and trades R's for SR

Posted By Aeria Mobile

dragon10699

Rank 0
PostedJul 20, 2012 10:17 am

Hi

Do u want me to post this in the suggestion thread?

Invite ID: pr29U6b

frosty_gdwing

Rank 0
frosty_gdwing
PostedJul 20, 2012 11:05 am
why did we resurrect this thread?

its some dude ranting about how all mmo free games work, in which there is always a pay aspect that pays for development/updates/support and those players get an advantage.

personally i think this should be locked

Monster Paradise: GS.Corenne<br> Magimon: Corenne, Advocate, ID:012 534 708 329<br> There is something you better understand about me..., I am definitely a mad man with a box!