GMFalcon

GameMaster: USA
GMFalcon
PostedJul 19, 2012 6:40 pm

FAQ: Ijji merger

We all know this Aeria/ijji can be confusing for some of you, so we have compiled some frequently asked questions for you.

Q: When will the Merger Take Place?
A: ALL IJJI services will come down at 8PM PDT on Sunday 7-22-2012. You will have to wait for the service to resume on Aeria Games before being able to merge the accounts. You will not be able to merge accounts while the systems are down for the merge, any and all merges must take place once service resumes on 7-23-2012

Q: How long will the Servers be down before Aeria will bring them back up?
A: We expect the Service transfer to be completed in a timely manner and service to resume on Aeria on Monday 7-23-2012.

Q: How do I merge my accounts?
A: You can find a simple walkthru for the merger process here.

Q: What if I do not know my Ijji/Facebook login information?
A: If you do not know the information to log in for your Ijji account, you will be unable to transition at this time. Currently there is no way to reset passwords for Ijji Accounts, or to recover lost account information. We will let you know if this changes.

Q: Will there be any issues in regards to items in our Storage/Mailbox during the transfer?
A: There should be no issue with any of these items as we are transferring all data related to the characters.

Q: Will all of my character data for my characters be transferred?
A: Your AVA, Soldier Front and GunZ characters and game gear will transfer to the Aeria versions of the games.

Q: How will my G Coins transfer over to Aeria Games?
A: Your G-Coin balances will convert to Aeria’s currency, Aeria Points (or AP). Each G-Coin will be worth 10 Aeria Points. There may be a delay before the AP balance is updated, please wait 15 minutes after migration before checking the balance.

Q: What do I do if my ijji Account Name is already taken with Aeria Games?
A: When creating the Aeria account you will be notified if the account name is already taken. If so, please just make a new account name.

Q: What do I do if I already have an Aeria Games Account?
A: Then you can skip the step of creating a new one and just merge your current Aeria games account with your Ijji account.

Q: Will my account be transferred even if I am currently banned by ijji?
A: Banned Ijji or Aeria accounts will not be allowed to merge.

Q: What if I created an Aeria account and made a character on the game before I merged my ijji account? Will I keep the data on the Aeria account?
A: All AVA, Gunz, and/or SF game data will be deleted from the Aeria account and replaced by the data from the ijji account. Any AP purchased will remain on the account.

Q: How do I get my free migration package?
A: Emails will be sent to the email address on all recently active Ijji accounts in the next week. These emails will include codes that can be redeemed on the Aeria game servers. If you do not remember the email, or it was not valid, or you can not find the email sent, then you can still get bonus items by spending at least 1 AP before 10 August 2012.

Q: How do I get the bonus migration package?
A: Any account that spends at least 1 AP before 10 August 2012 may be eligible for the bonus package. You only qualify for the games (AVA, Gunz and/or Special Force) that you have spent AP in by this date: i.e. to qualify for all three you must have spent AP in all three. The bonus migration packages will be delievered on or before 30 August 2012.

Helpful Link:
Click Here to check Aeria Games time!
Advertisement

ahzianrai

Rank 0
PostedJul 20, 2012 1:35 pm

Problems merging.

I've signed onto my Ijji account but I haven't been prompted to sign in to my Aeria one. Am I doing something wrong?

kimbobrand7

Rank 2
kimbobrand7
PostedJul 20, 2012 1:43 pm

Re: Problems merging.

ahzianrai wrote:
I've signed onto my Ijji account but I haven't been prompted to sign in to my Aeria one. Am I doing something wrong?  

I think you have to wait till 7/23/12

kimbobrand7

Rank 2
kimbobrand7
PostedJul 20, 2012 1:46 pm

Where do I exactly merge it?

So I already have an Aeria account so do I just login to reactor with our old acc and I will be able to merge it there?

GMDLO

GameMaster: USA
GMDLO
PostedJul 20, 2012 1:48 pm

Re: Where do I exactly merge it?

kimbobrand7 wrote:
So I already have an Aeria account so do I just login to reactor with our old acc and I will be able to merge it there?  
|

Yes, that is correct. Once we have brought the services back up on 7-23-2012 you will be able to merge the accounts.

xVerite

Rank 0
xVerite
PostedJul 20, 2012 1:48 pm

Re: Where do I exactly merge it?

kimbobrand7 wrote:

On Monday, you will be able to log into reactor and it will ask you for your Aeria account login.

gumbykid

Rank 2
gumbykid
PostedJul 20, 2012 2:08 pm
Glad to see some progress. Excited to see how this all turns out, hope nothing goes terribly wrong. At this stage any minor bug in the transfer will make a lot of players give up on Aeria because they are already so fed up with everything else.

DollarLoonie

Rank 0
PostedJul 20, 2012 2:13 pm
At what time will the Aeria Games platform be up for ijji Games on Monday July 23?
Will the Europe Server that was originally in Soldier Front come back after the merge?
Are accounts only allowed to merge on July 23 or until a certain date?

datfraps

Rank 0
PostedJul 20, 2012 2:51 pm
Will our facebook accounts be transfered to Aeria? IJJI made it so we couldn't make new accounts on IJJI but had to make a facebook account to make new accounts, will these accounts be transfered to Aeria?

Korlack

Rank 0
Korlack
PostedJul 20, 2012 2:55 pm
datfraps wrote:
Will our facebook accounts be transfered to Aeria? IJJI made it so we couldn't make new accounts on IJJI but had to make a facebook account to make new accounts, will these accounts be transfered to Aeria?  

I had the same question but I think it would make sense that when we log in with facebook on the ijji reactor, the popup will still come up to put in our Aeria Games account info. I don't think it would be any different.

<a>Photobucket</a>