dagon51777

Rank 0
dagon51777
PostedJun 17, 2012 2:48 pm

Hiding Behind and Alliance

We need a way to stop people from hiding in an alliance
There should be a way to override the enthusiastic buff for donating members of an alliance. This is due to the fact that there is certain people refusing to quit an alliance for fear of being attacked by it's members for things said. Because of donation, the alliance cannot kick them because they make sure to donate to know that they can't be kicked out. This needs to change, or at least give the leader and vice-president the power to override in these circumstances. People doing this are disrespecting their alliance and it's members. Not to mention the fact the any peace treaties are in danger of crumbling.

Akkadians!! Worship me!!!
Advertisement

Oberonu

Rank 3
Oberonu
PostedJun 30, 2012 1:18 am
Dagon, we found a way around that. Work with alliance/nap partners to keep that person subdued and increase the donation amount so high they can't imagine making it.

Om nom nom nom! "You want me to give up? I've never learned how to. You do it first so that I know what it is, then I might consider it."

bub12

Rank 0
bub12
PostedJul 16, 2012 11:59 pm
Wont help when that person makes as much as you ob then they can donate as much and whenever they like