KylieghRein

Rank 2
KylieghRein
PostedMar 05, 2012 10:06 am
This is an epic idea that should definitely come to light. BTW I hate dark sprites, the fact that they exist their should definitely be some compensation for their constant failure and hate.
Advertisement

SonicTheMuiz

Rank 0
SonicTheMuiz
PostedJun 02, 2012 4:01 pm

Agree !

10 minutes / week may be good

iampeterparker1

Rank 0
iampeterparker1
PostedJul 15, 2012 3:22 pm

Random sucessful crafting time?

I don't agree with the suggestion that there should be a random high-success time. That's silly. Crafting is already partly random. It will randomly benefit a few people or possibly no one at all.

If there should be a high success crafting day, make it Christmas or New Year's Day or something.

Other than a small concession like that, I don't think this will happen, even though it would be great. SKBs will remain integral.

iampeterparker1

Rank 0
iampeterparker1
PostedJul 15, 2012 3:27 pm
sonicsa3 wrote:
Dtld99 wrote:
sonicsa3 wrote:
Sprite success rates are permanently doubled in the future for levels 1-66. We don't need this.  

I beg to differ, I want higher success for my things to Sad  

You're level 85, if you're having trouble crafting you're doing it wrong...the one to see the most benefit is noobies and their success rates were recently patched to be much higher from 1-75. And AGAIN it will be boosted when 90 cap raise comes out.

This event is not needed.  

Don't you mean... this is not needed *if* you buy AP or do a gillion dungeon runs while simultaneously, frantically training/crafting sprites?

iampeterparker1

Rank 0
iampeterparker1
PostedJul 15, 2012 3:38 pm
KylieghRein wrote:
This is an epic idea that should definitely come to light. BTW I hate dark sprites, the fact that they exist their should definitely be some compensation for their constant failure and hate.  

Yeah!