CyberShot415

Rank 0
CyberShot415
PostedFeb 03, 2012 6:06 pm   Last edited by CyberShot415 on Nov 30, 2012 11:01 am. Edited 2 times in total

The Eternal Player: Chapter 1

A/n: I do not own Eden Eternal, but the OCs & game character I use. I will add some of my friends in the story from the online game. Enjoy the fan fiction ;D

Chapter 1: A World Behind Barrier

All day I would just sit in my bed watch some LPs games (Let’s Plays) or some funny videos on YouTube. But I couldn’t stop thinking about those voices in my head

(“What do they mean…?”) I thought to myself

I closed out Google Chrome to go on the game I never played in a while, but before I could click on the game icon. I wondered if my first guild has already kicked me out due to my absence… I kept that in mind as I clicked on the game icon, but suddenly my laptop screen automatically shutted off on me.

“Dagum laptop!” I yelled in anger as I banged on the keyboards not that hard

Just when I was about to shut off my laptop, the screen came back on suddenly. I was shocked like it came back to life, words start to type asking me my username & password. As I typed those in & pressed enter, it asked to select character. I created five characters, but it didn’t show any visual of the characters except their names.

“BobbyJoe”
“DarkoDcon”
“Kuroiyami”
“RyojiMochizuki”
“Darkonet”

I clicked on the character I used the most, which is BobbyJoe. Before I knew it, a portal opened & began to suck me in to who knows where; I was finally inside in another dimension as the portal behind me closed. Everything I was seeing was nothing, but darkness… however something bright blue was coming in front of me. I covered my eyes as I was being washed away into the light

As I opened my eyes back up; I was in a place not familiar to me. The grass was very green unlike where I was living as the skies were blue as ever. When I looked around a lot closer, I realized the place I knew before I started playing this game… I was in Limestone Mtn.
Advertisement

Peppy_Hare

Rank 0
Peppy_Hare
PostedFeb 03, 2012 6:37 pm
Love it, can't wait to read more.

vengeancereborn

Rank 1
vengeancereborn
PostedFeb 08, 2012 10:39 am
A fantastic idea. Add some more horror or psychotism to it, and also the consequences of, lets say: what happens if i stay too long?/what will i look like when i get back?/which world is real?/
are the dangers in the game world a threat to the real one?/what are the dangers in the game world and how do they influence the real one?
Just some ideas Very Happy

CyberShot415

Rank 0
CyberShot415
PostedFeb 20, 2012 9:04 pm
One thing I forgot to mention that the characters that are listed, are really real in the game. However only in Server Garnet, if you ever find one of them. Feel free to give out a hello Smile

Zeethra

Rank 0
Zeethra
PostedFeb 21, 2012 4:53 pm
Ah! Too bad I'm not in Garnet!

I absolutely love stories where one gets trapped inside a MMORPG game (.hack ftw!), and I'm a little sad that there's not a lot of EE fanfiction... Please continue!

I do have a question though, what were the voices?

I may be annoying but I DO have my awesome moments. I am Nezumiiru. I look for trouble. I guard fate. I love dance parties.

CyberShot415

Rank 0
CyberShot415
PostedFeb 24, 2012 5:39 am
The voices are actually unknown, but they were crying out for help... you can also make other characters in channels too I made one in the Aqua channel I believe, her name is BobbyJoe415... I also have a guild named ForteEXE, I have two of my characters in there & are the only ones online I'll sometimes be either BobbyJoe or Kuroiyami. Really sad of doing this guild all by myself really Sad

Posted By Aeria Mobile

Zeethra

Rank 0
Zeethra
PostedFeb 24, 2012 3:28 pm
I hate being the only one online in a guild... Dust blowing through the guild town we worked so hard to build... So lonely!
You could always stalk I mean recruit the newbies I suppose. Wink

I may be annoying but I DO have my awesome moments. I am Nezumiiru. I look for trouble. I guard fate. I love dance parties.

CyberShot415

Rank 0
CyberShot415
PostedFeb 24, 2012 6:18 pm
I tried that... they leave the guild for no reason

Posted By Aeria Mobile

Mangaluvs

Rank 0
Mangaluvs
PostedApr 24, 2012 4:45 pm
Wow cool wish that would happen to me (lol) Laughing

Black Snow Name: Kuroi Yuki Server:Diamond Channel: Make a guess

GrassPrincess

Rank 0
GrassPrincess
PostedJul 09, 2012 11:56 pm
Ahhhh, nothing like a story about some one who gets sucked into a game. I wonder if in that world it would be okay to pull out random wepons and beat the crap out of any one who shows up near by...oh sorry I'm just being wierd, I like the story so far. Razz