Sine_Amore

Rank 3
Sine_Amore
PostedMay 27, 2012 2:55 pm   Last edited by Sine_Amore on May 28, 2012 8:53 pm. Edited 2 times in total

Forum & In-Game Events

What kind would you like to see?
So, we have some events hosted in game by GMs on occasion. I was wondering what sort of events/games people would like to see happen in-game.

• Hide 'N Seek
  • Trivia
  • Riddles
  • Et cetera

Please post here and let me know! Ideas do not have to be included on the above list, just an example of some I have seen around other games. n.n I look forward to the replies as I know that these types of events--at least, in my experience--bring the gaming community together in fun ways...

Suggestions Given:

Forum
~Art/Fan Art
~Poems

In-Game
~Monster Spawn
Advertisement

Cervios

Rank 4
Cervios
PostedMay 27, 2012 6:59 pm
Few forum based ones like poems or fan art.

In game monster spawns are always nice... if gms can find the command to spawn that phoenix or snowman that would be cool since the drops are nice no matter what level kills them.

<br> All that we see or seem is but a dream within a dream...

Sine_Amore

Rank 3
Sine_Amore
PostedJun 15, 2012 2:55 pm
~Bump~ lol

SnowyEmpress

Rank 0
PostedJun 29, 2012 5:34 pm
Hm, maybe a game we could play with our pets? Racing, hide and seek, maybe even take control of the pet and go to a special "monster only" area and get shiny stuff. Smile
Same deal for Mounts.

loveableneko

Legendary Founder: Scarlet Blade
loveableneko
PostedJul 06, 2012 10:13 am
this would follow the art event but maybe an idea like design your own outfit for your character, i personally love fashion events be kinda cool as they is a limited supply for outfits that we've seen for this game so far.

could also try and write a story about your character and maybe like a journey they take, or a day in the life of of my crystal saga character