frosty_gdwing

Rank 0
frosty_gdwing
PostedJul 03, 2012 6:31 pm
Maru is there a piece of information that we can get off our apple products and save that you could recover our account if we lost/broke them?

Monster Paradise: GS.Corenne<br> Magimon: Corenne, Advocate, ID:012 534 708 329<br> There is something you better understand about me..., I am definitely a mad man with a box!
Advertisement

gmmaru

GameMaster: USA
gmmaru
PostedJul 03, 2012 8:41 pm
unfortunately i do not think so, the game is linked to the device itself, not the account :c

pervddl

GameSage: Aeria Mobile
pervddl
PostedJul 03, 2012 8:48 pm
gmmaru wrote:
unfortunately i do not think so, the game is linked to the device itself, not the account :c  

By the way, tell Pokelabo to start thinking in how to implement accounts without it because UDID was deprecated on iOS 5 (since Oct, 2011) and might be removed on new iOS versions soon.

For more info, check here: http://arstechnica.com/apple/2012/06/apple-may-replace-udid-with-new-privacy-conscious-tracking-system/

frosty_gdwing

Rank 0
frosty_gdwing
PostedJul 03, 2012 9:39 pm
yeah they might want to think of a way you can transfer your account between phones and such, apple LOVES to update its stuff pretty regularly and with new gen phones/ipods/ipads people will want their same account

ooooo had a good idea for this, let people tie their account to the Aeria Games account (this forum one) then they could have a record and a way to get it to another phone

prompts people to be on the forums and also then if people complain its their fault for not doing so, double win