louritz

Rank 0
PostedJun 29, 2012 6:34 am

Game hangs!

Never opens up
Hi

Downloaded and installed game on my iPhone 4s.

When u open it it gives me black screen with loading wheel spinning but after this nothing happens.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks
Advertisement

frosty_gdwing

Rank 0
frosty_gdwing
PostedJun 29, 2012 7:41 am
when something like that happens to me I just delete and reinstall and it fixes it, your game is saved to your phone id so you wont lose anything

Monster Paradise: GS.Corenne<br> Magimon: Corenne, Advocate, ID:012 534 708 329<br> There is something you better understand about me..., I am definitely a mad man with a box!

louritz

Rank 0
PostedJun 29, 2012 10:19 am
frosty_gdwing wrote:
when something like that happens to me I just delete and reinstall and it fixes it, your game is saved to your phone id so you wont lose anything  

Hi

That was the first thing I did, still same thing happens.

Flareous

Rank 4
Flareous
PostedJun 29, 2012 10:32 am
louritz wrote:
frosty_gdwing wrote:

Hi

That was the first thing I did, still same thing happens.  

if that does not work you can try 2 things. 1 is to double click the home button so your multi task screen at the bottom pops up. [should be default setting] hold the icon till is jiggles lol then delete everything in your multi task screen. this helps kill background apps. if that doesnt work do a soft reset by holding the power button and home button simultaneously till the phone turns off, keep holding till you see the boot logo and let go.

<br> Siggy and Avatar by Rabbittt :3

frosty_gdwing

Rank 0
frosty_gdwing
PostedJun 29, 2012 10:33 am
are you on 3g/4g or using wireless i hear it can run slow unless you have a strong connection (usually a problem for 3g/4g)

Monster Paradise: GS.Corenne<br> Magimon: Corenne, Advocate, ID:012 534 708 329<br> There is something you better understand about me..., I am definitely a mad man with a box!

louritz

Rank 0
PostedJun 29, 2012 12:11 pm
Thx guys tried everything as above. Switched wifi off and tried 3G. Still no luck. Killed all apps. Still did not work.

Then did the soft rest and boom works!

Thanks so much!!!

Glad I can play this now Smile

Posted By Aeria Mobile

Flareous

Rank 4
Flareous
PostedJun 29, 2012 12:32 pm
woot ^^ glad you can play Smile

<br> Siggy and Avatar by Rabbittt :3