kraldoko12

Rank 0
PostedFeb 20, 2012 12:19 pm

Re: Gift Box Policy Update

So here's whats new with this policy
Aeria.North wrote:
New Inventory Management Tool

The October patch brought a new inventory management tool that will help players manage their inventory more efficiently. That said, the new tool launched with bugs that were previously undetected. After hearing a lot of the feedback from the community, there have been some amendments to the policy. The biggest change made to the policy is the item limit has been raised from 130 items to 1300 items to help our players hold more items!

We will also be piloting different programs to help players remove unwanted items from their gift box. For example, we are working on a new program that will allow players to trade unwanted items for in game currency. Details of this program are still being worked out and more information will be provided at a later date. The new policy will come into effect after the November patch.

Thanks for informing us of your opinion! I always enjoy hearing feedback from the community and hope you continue helping us improve WolfTeam!

-PM North  
Advertisement

98mi

Rank 0
PostedMar 23, 2012 6:12 am

Aeria.North wrote:

The October patch brought a new inventory management tool that will help players manage their inventory more efficiently. That said, the new tool launched with bugs that were previously undetected. After hearing a lot of the feedback from the community, there have been some amendments to the policy. The biggest change made to the policy is the item limit has been raised from 130 items to 1300 items to help our players hold more items!

We will also be piloting different programs to help players remove unwanted items from their gift box. For example, we are working on a new program that will allow players to trade unwanted items for in game currency. Details of this program are still being worked out and more information will be provided at a later date. The new policy will come into effect after the November patch.

Thanks for informing us of your opinion! I always enjoy hearing feedback from the community and hope you continue helping us improve WolfTeam!

-PM North  

98mi

Rank 0
PostedMar 23, 2012 6:12 am

asdaddd

asdadsad
asdsadas as [i]dsa sd s adad[u]d d a

ikkeuuu123

Rank 2
ikkeuuu123
PostedApr 20, 2012 9:30 am

Woooowww Thatss Nice 1300!!

**** 1300 is soo much xD

sdeefffffff

Rank 2
sdeefffffff
PostedMay 02, 2012 10:31 pm
I like this policy better .

thestaar

Rank 1
thestaar
PostedJun 25, 2012 2:31 pm
nice topic

Best Regards

nayminlay12

Rank 0
PostedOct 11, 2013 10:58 am

Aeria.North wrote:

-PM North  

Spiritmannen

Rank 0
Spiritmannen
PostedApr 11, 2014 2:41 pm

Aeria.North wrote:

-PM North  

I like to have more characters also, not only 2+8 i have the All in one pack, + tierd spender at thae moment i bought it I resived 7 chars. in total 12 perm chars. So i lost 4 perm chars.
and i also bought a perm gun, worthless, but good whit upgrades. but i cant upgrade it...
Please do something about it. its no fun like it is now.
Kind regards Niklas