koager

Rank 3
koager
PostedJun 20, 2012 4:18 pm   Last edited by koager on Jun 20, 2012 5:51 pm. Edited 2 times in total

[Sneak Peek] PVP armor and New Territory War System

3rd time's the charm right?
    *Notes:
      • This has not been released in the AGE version Eden Eternal when the sneak peek was written.
      • The following feature was implemented in x-Legend's FNO on 5/31/2012
      • Source can be found here and here
      • Aeria Games retains the rights to names, locations, items, ect and can edit content to be better suited for the player base
      • Translations are done by me. Upon release Aeria may choose to localize things into something else

Exclusive Armor, Gems, and Enchants for PVP
From the <PVP Salesperson> Alicia, players can find the all new PVP specific armor, gem medals, and enchants. Create your own equipment and jump back into the fray!
The necessities can be purchased with the honor stars obtained through 3v3, 10v10, and Monster Arenas.

Helmet Blueprints – 50 Honor Stars
Body Blueprints – 100 Honor Stars
Waist Blueprints – 50 Honor Stars
Glove Blueprints – 50 Honor Stars
Shoe Blueprints – 50 Honor Stars
Medal Box – 200 Honor Stars
Enchant Box – 600 Honor Stars

The new PVP specific armor not only increases HP but also has a higher socket amount enabling players to fully optimize the armor for their character.

Lv50 PVP armor
2 piece: HP +10000
5 piece: HP +10000
Lv60 PVP armor
5 piece: HP +20000
Lv70 PVP armor
5 piece: HP +30000
*PVP armor effects only trigger in 3v3 and 10v10 arenas. No effect otherwise.

Helmet – 3 sockets
Body – 6 sockets
Waist – 3 sockets
Glove – 3 sockets
Shoe – 3 sockets

*PVP gem effects only trigger in 3v3 and 10v10 arenas. No effect otherwise.

*PVP enchant effects only trigger in 3v3 and 10v10 arenas. No effect otherwise.
Advertisement

koager

Rank 3
koager
PostedJun 20, 2012 4:19 pm
New Territory War System Welcomes You to the Challenge
From listening to the many opinions and suggestions of players, the development team has decided to optimize territory wars. Not only changing the information received on the field of battle, but win conditions and awards have been altered. Now, as long as guilds participate, the players can obtain at least 1 war chest. Additionally, the randomness of awarding territories has been removed and the #1 guild will be award ownership.

New Point System Stimulating the Battlefield
The new territory rules are very different from the past. After successfully destroying a crystal or defeating an opponent, points are awarded. However, if the crystal is lost to the other team the points will be deducted and added to the other side.

At any time, players can look to the upper right to view the statistics of the battle. Not only will players be able to see how many crystals each team has and kill counts, but can also see the guild rankings and points of each guild on both teams. At the end of the territory war, the decision of which team wins have also been changed and is as follows:
1. The team with the most crystals wins
2. If the number of crystals is the same, the points between the top guilds on the two teams are compared
3. If the number of crystals is the same and the number points is also the same, the kill count between the two teams are compared
4. If all 3 above are the same, the system will randomly determine the winning side

A guild can only hold 3 territories at max.
The winning team’s top guild is able to claim the territory. If the guild already has 3 territories, the ownership will go to the guild in the next place, and so on if that guild already has 3 territories.

lildeviruchi

Rank 2
lildeviruchi
PostedJun 20, 2012 4:27 pm
That's some interesting stuff going on. Thanks for the update.

[ Juro - Somewhere called Sapphire - Imminent - Missing ]<br>

sleepingroosje

Rank 4
sleepingroosje
PostedJun 20, 2012 4:42 pm
this makes the system alot clearer then google translate does ^,^

thanks koager!

raedrin

Rank 3
raedrin
PostedJun 20, 2012 5:20 pm
Lol did anyone else see the hp bonuses and freak out, only to be like "aww XD" when it said that they only work in pvp? Lol

Posted By Aeria Mobile

GMObspho

GameMaster: USA
GMObspho
PostedJun 20, 2012 5:24 pm
We think Koager does a good job of saying this in his post, but just to make sure everyone is clear- this is not an Official post, and things in one version of the game are not always brought over to other versions. (Not saying this is the case for what is referenced in this post- just in general.)

However, we definitely do not discourage posts such as these from being created- just bear in mind that until we make an Official post about something, don't expect it to happen.

GrainsofSoil

Rank 0
PostedJun 20, 2012 7:50 pm
I hope we don't get the enchants....three of them are screaming invincible tank. Well in all I don't mind the enchants except for those ones. If you don't know which ones I'm talking about, they are Unwavering Will, Determination, and Hibernation. Combine one or two of those with Reflection or Spikes and a pure tank build, and you have one person you would never want to fight.

sregi2

Rank 0
PostedJun 20, 2012 7:58 pm
Sounds like another reason for me not to do arena, since the crashing bug was the 1st. Or another reason for people to leech.

Scatta

Meiji_

Rank 0
Meiji_
PostedJun 21, 2012 12:53 am
Those are certainly interesting updates, but I wonder if they could be useful for our version.

Arena is already imbalanced 90% of the time and I can't see that PvP armor changing it. Quite the opposite, they make me feel that most people would just avoid doing arena.

The TW upgrade is interesting, indeed. It rewards the best guild, which is good. But on the other hand it just makes impossible for medium/small guilds to snatch that 8 or 16% and eventually win, which could drive those guilds away from participating.

Anyway, I'm sure the GMs will evaluate all that when the time comes and make the best decision whether to implement those features or not. Thanks for the update, koager.

Ziegrif

Rank 0
Ziegrif
PostedJun 21, 2012 1:25 am
Yeah... I read that and pretty much saw: NEW ARMOR! SAY GOODBYE TO PVP SUCKERS! You ain't got this new shiny armor of +10k hp? WELL TOO BAD! PLAY SOME PVP TO GET PVP GEAR THAT YOU CAN'T WIN BECAUSE YOU DON'T HAVE PVP GEAR! Or am I just being way too pessimistic about this? Well I still like that the randomness of TW will be toned down.

... Read the enchantments a little closer... 10% chance to lose 500mp and gain 20k hp? If only in PVP Still ... dang, sounds ridiculous and a wee bit broken. (Also am quite aware that complaining about stuff that ain't even implemented yet is quite silly.)