jexkos

Rank 0
PostedJun 14, 2012 10:01 am

Minimum / Recommended Requirements

System Requirements
Since they haven't released the system requirements and a lot of players seem to wait for games and never actually get to play them, problem being their computers lack the games system requirements.

So what are the system requirements? TBA atm.

This game reminds me of Shaiya but hella buffed up to 2012 standards, that game also by Aeria didn't take much to run at all!

But based on game-play videos leaked from the closed beta experience that took place in California, I suspect that this game will take quite a bit to run, probably not top notch like most PVP-Based MMORPGs being released nowadays which require the best graphic cards and CPU/VGA. Personally I hate those games coming out which require the highest requirements I've ever seen, they need high-end shader support etc. This game seems pretty runnable. I also liked that the computers at the beta testing were run mostly by AMD Radeon instead of the popular NVIDIA Geforce which most games recommend. Some people say that AMD and NVIDIA give about the same but I personally have compared several versions of both and NVIDIA seems to support more. So what I'm basically saying is that if you bought a computer made or upgraded in the last 3 years, you should run this game no problem.

But this is what I suspect.

Minimum Requirements

CPU - Intel Pentium4 2.8 GHz / AMD Sempron+ 2800
VGA - NVIDIA Geforce 6800 GT/ AMD Radeon X800 XL
RAM - 1GB
Space - 20GB
DirectX 9 (Latest)
OS - WinXP, Vista, 7

Recommended Requirements

CPU - Intel Pentium Dual-Core / AMD Athlon64 X2 or higher
VGA - NVIDA Geforce 7800 GT / AMD Radeon X1800 XL or higher
RAM - 2GB
Space - 20GB
DirectX 9 (Latest)
OS - WinXP, Vista, 7

Not Official, just my assumptions, but if you have the Rec. Requirements I have listed you should be good to go no matter what.
Advertisement

nowisforever

Rank 0
nowisforever
PostedJun 14, 2012 1:41 pm
No need to guess:

Truths are hollow
For others may follow
Join Cataclysm Guild Today!
http://cataclysm.guildlaunch.com/index.php

certaingng

Rank 0
PostedJun 15, 2012 2:09 am

mang

J’espère que tu les vends pas trop cher.

LuisEnriqueAlX

Rank 0
LuisEnriqueAlX
PostedJun 15, 2012 11:39 am

Re: mang

certaingng wrote:

english please?..Im new to this forum..so to everyone here are we allow to post things in different language? cuz im spanish soo..

llIIIIllllIIlI

Rank 0
llIIIIllllIIlI
PostedJun 17, 2012 10:48 am

Re: mang

LuisEnriqueAlX wrote:
certaingng wrote:

english please?..Im new to this forum..so to everyone here are we allow to post things in different language? cuz im spanish soo..  

Literally? "I hope that you sell them cheap."

Probably means something along the lines of "I hope it's not too expensive."

Also, AGE supports several languages in the forums. Although normally it redirects people to the forum in their primary language. Or at least it SHOULD, but I get bounced to the french forum almost all the time.

LuisEnriqueAlX

Rank 0
LuisEnriqueAlX
PostedJun 17, 2012 10:45 pm
Oh aight i get you. so theres not way i get a warning or ban from the forums is i write in my own language correct?

nowisforever

Rank 0
nowisforever
PostedJun 17, 2012 10:58 pm
LuisEnriqueAlX wrote:
Oh aight i get you. so theres not way i get a warning or ban from the forums is i write in my own language correct?  

It is highly recommended that if someone wants to type something in another language, they also type the English equivalent afterward. If that person does not know English, they can use a translator from a website such as google or bing.

Truths are hollow
For others may follow
Join Cataclysm Guild Today!
http://cataclysm.guildlaunch.com/index.php

boldpaste2

Rank 4
boldpaste2
PostedJun 17, 2012 11:09 pm
two be honest I wished all mmos came out in two version that can cross with each other. one pretty basic that doesnt take a gaming computer to run and another with top notch graphic and details so for those of us with the gaming hardware can appreciate the game and computer to its fullest.