- This has not been released in the AGE version Eden Eternal when the sneak peek was written.
- The Balrog Arena was implemented in x-Legend's FNO on 5/30/2012
- Original source is located here
- Aeria Games retains the rights to names, locations, items, ect and can edit content to be better suited for the player base
- Translations are done by me. Upon release Aeria may choose to localize things into something else
With the new arena equipment and medals, FNO hasn’t stopped optimizing the PVP content as well as now implementing the new 10vs10 Balrog Arena.
30 seconds after the match starts, two scary Balrogs will spawn and patrol around the arena. Players battling in the arena should be careful of the Balrogs while fighting their opponents.
Once long ago, the raging <Hurrican Dragon> Heriot rampaged the Balrog Arena until the Eternal Children finally banished him. However, through winning matches, players are able to obtain a Heriot mount. The Balrog Arena Prize Chest has a chance to give a Heriot Dragon Jade which can be synthesized with other materials to create the mount. The following items are what the prize chest can give:
While Heriot is no longer around, his vicious ideals still linger around the arena. Every once in a while, a magic pot will appear on the arena and breaking open the pot grants the player a temporary buff. Attacking the player grants a chance to steal the buff for yourself, thus making the arena match more exciting.
*I couldn’t find what the buffs are localized for Heriot's Conscious so those are translations.
*I don't know what a Corona Stardust is as it's not in our version and not listed on the database I frequent
The arena currently is open at 4pm PST daily. The schedule is tentative and will have adjustments. Confirmed by GM_Nyago 7/18/2012