Abdullah4151

Rank 0
PostedJun 13, 2012 5:04 am

Is Crystal Saga For 13+ Only?

As The Topic Says Is Crystal Saga Only for 13+ ? Because A Friend Of Mine Said It is only for 13+ Is That True?
Advertisement

Superman0X

GameMaster: USA
Superman0X
PostedJun 13, 2012 6:01 am

Re: Is Crystal Saga For 13+ Only?

Abdullah4151 wrote:
As The Topic Says Is Crystal Saga Only for 13+ ? Because A Friend Of Mine Said It is only for 13+ Is That True?  

Aeria Games requires that you be 13+ to have an account.

Abdullah4151

Rank 0
PostedJun 13, 2012 7:23 am
But My friend is only 11

Superman0X

GameMaster: USA
Superman0X
PostedJun 13, 2012 7:25 am
Abdullah4151 wrote:
But My friend is only 11  

Then he can not make an account. His Parent/Guardian can make an account, and allow him to use that account as they deem appropriate.

SiegmundV

Rank 0
SiegmundV
PostedJun 13, 2012 4:26 pm
Just to add;

3. Account
You may be required to create an account (an "Account") to access our Website and our games. Accounts are available only to individuals 13 years of age or older. If you are over 13 years of age but are still considered a minor, we ask that you review these terms with your parents or guardian to ensure they understand them and agree to them. By accepting the terms of use in the Agreement, you represent that you are 13 years of age or older. Only one person may use an Account. You are liable for all activities conducted through your Account.
Notwithstanding the above, certain portions of our Website and some of our games may contain mature contents not suitable for anyone younger than 18 years of age. We will require that you confirm that you are 18 years of age or older to acess such content. If you enter any portion of the Website which is intended for or is marked for mature audiences only, you are certifying that you are at least 18 years old or the applicable age of majority in the jurisdiction in which you reside and have the legal right to acess such content. We shall not be responsible in any way for your failure to accurately confirm your age per the terms hereunder.  

Source: Terms of Service

So make sure they read the terms before registering an account, if you have any other question feel free to post it or send me a PM.