Achikoko

Rank 0
Achikoko
PostedJun 01, 2012 10:50 pm

Fashion Show Event

Just an idea.
I've played various different games and participated in many events. One of the few events I love is the "Fashion Show". Since this game has many costumes there's no guess to what anyone can wear.

The event would start off anywhere Ex. (Kaslow Plains, Ilya, Jale)

There would be two GM's or GS's hosting it, one female and one male.

The community participating would be split up into females and males and each person would be judged.

Top 5 of each gender gets a small little prize, depending on what they want to give out.

I know this event has cons to it such as:

Not everyone can afford costumes/weapons
Requires a lot of cooperation

This is a idea, negative and positive feedback would be great c:

Advertisement

iBambi

Rank 5
iBambi
PostedJun 02, 2012 2:21 am
There have been something similar before. I think it's a good idea, cept it doesn't require a GM. I think GSes could perfectly host this kind of event without a GM.

Anchaai

Rank 2
Anchaai
PostedJun 02, 2012 2:25 am

Re: Fashion Show Event

Just an idea.
Achikoko wrote:

The problem is that. I know a lot of people in Bodor already have costumes but obviously some of them aren't, except if the judges could accept not perm stuff..

Anyway it sounds good but it could end really badly.

iBambi

Rank 5
iBambi
PostedJun 02, 2012 3:02 am

Re: Fashion Show Event

Just an idea.
Anchaai wrote:
Achikoko wrote:

The problem is that. I know a lot of people in Bodor already have costumes but obviously some of them aren't, except if the judges could accept not perm stuff..

Anyway it sounds good but it could end really badly.  

I agree with this, the judges should accept limited days costumes too, but theoretically, these kinds of events can't take too much consideration to the newer players will less funds. It's like the PvP event they wanted to hosted a while back, they can't take the people that can't fund their gears into consideration when hosting these kinds of events.

AereBear

Rank 1
AereBear
PostedJun 02, 2012 2:40 pm
I like this idea, it sounds really cute and more fair than the last Fashion Show Event that was on GF awhile back. ^^

Imagine. Create. Inspire. Believe.

masterwinstonx

Rank 4
masterwinstonx
PostedJun 02, 2012 2:59 pm
idk how this could work in game without a lot of messing around to make it fair on everyone
(i.e. spawning tons of limited day items)

however a way for forum event for this to work is for people to SS, what their ideal character would look like. Just a thought to add to it...i Love love love love love costumes *.*

iBambi

Rank 5
iBambi
PostedJun 02, 2012 3:01 pm
masterwinstonx wrote:
idk how this could work in game without a lot of messing around to make it fair on everyone

however a way for forum event for this to work is for people to SS, what their ideal character would look like. Just a thought to add to it...i Love love love love love costumes *.*  

Making it ideal would be kinda messy no? Should make it an requirement that you actually own the costumes, limited or not.

Achikoko

Rank 0
Achikoko
PostedJun 02, 2012 7:32 pm
masterwinstonx wrote:

Oh my Desu, make a forum event for a fashion show! Screenshots off of the archive or just your own costumes.

Anchaai

Rank 2
Anchaai
PostedJun 02, 2012 11:55 pm
masterwinstonx wrote:

If it's a drawing or art event I'm out. I can't draw.