KillerrKing

Rank 0
KillerrKing
PostedApr 19, 2012 6:14 am

Re: AeriaNow Game Sage Application and Feedback Thread

GS APP
GMAnya wrote:
This thread is part of the GameSage Application process. GameSage is a very public position. We are making this part of the application public, because it is best to know how the community will feel about new applicants BEFORE they are accepted.

An Ideal Game Sage candidate for the AeriaNow team is one that is active in the forums and plays multiple browser games. AeriaNow Game Sages are most valued when they are very knowledgeable on one or more browser games. Ideal candidates are friendly, knowledgeable, helpful and non-judgmental. We're looking for fun, friendly volunteers.

If you have constructive feedback to give on an applicant please reply to this thread with your input. Please remember to keep feedback respectful, constructive, and polite at all times. Feedback should not contain personal criticisms  

To apply for the AeriaNow Game Sage program please follow the steps below

Step 1: Submit a Ticket
  • Go to the Game Support page
  • Select Other as the Subcategory
  • Select the Game you would like to apply for
  • As the Subject please put Game Sage Application
  • As the Message simply state that you are applying to be a Game Sage
  • After you submit the ticket, write down the ticket number as you will need it in step 2

Step 2: Fill out the Game Sage Application
  • Go to this Game Sage Application and fill out all information
  • You MUST include your ticket number from Step 1 as this is how we will update you on the status of your application. If you do not include a ticket number you will not be considered for the program.

Step 3: Post a Reply to this Forum Post
  • In this thread click the New Reply button and include the following information:
    1. Confirm that you have completed steps 1 and 2
    2. List your in-game name and server for each AeriaNow game that you play
    3. Provide a short description of what you think a good Game Sage does
  • Once you submit your reply, you're all done!  

• Thank you for your interest in the AeriaNow Game Sage program! Once you have completed all steps please allow up to 2 weeks to receive a decision on your application. If you have any questions regarding your application please reply to the ticket you submitted in step 2.  

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Golden Age: KillerrKing Server 3
    DDTank: LadySmantha Tiger Server (me and sis play XD)

A GS is more than just a title. It's more than just posting stuff in forums. To me GS is a GOAL. This is about assisting Players in the way of gaming. New people every day join these games knowing nothing about them. And if they do there like me. striving to show the world the importance of Gaming. But here as a GS, I would be assisting not only the people but the GM's that make these games possible. Without the Company, there are no games. Without the GM's, I wouldnt even be applying for this.

GS: wat one has to do.

Help out the GM's: By taking questions from players so the GM's are able to Work on maintance or other things.

Assist Player's In-game and in Forums: Forums are probley the Main Communitcation for GM's and Players. With more GS's, we could help keep things cool and answer qustions people have.

Following the rules: Rules are Rules
    Reporting repeated cussers or people who spam WC or shoutbox. The most annoyung thing for Players

Ideas: We all have them
    GS's could help out alot by giving Gm's an Idea of wats going on and make changes.

Calm folks: People get upset
    We all get mad. We just need someone to calm us down a bit. GS's should have that talent.

Well this is what I feel a GS should do. I hope I have a chance to help out alot in Aeria. Thanks
    P.S. I also now have a Tech-Support group I thought would be cool to use to help folks.
    Bugger_Helpers (XD)
    Advertisement

KillerrKing

Rank 0
    KillerrKing
    PostedApr 20, 2012 7:37 am

UPDATE*

UPDATING GAMES I PLAY
    Crystal Saga: KillerrKing Server 1 Lvl 14
    Lord Of ULtima (Before EA Merge) KillerrKing (AFK) Castles 3

Beast mode in Action, MMOTRS's baby! Rate me! Comment me! cause I da best!

mihawk1289

Rank 0
    PostedMay 20, 2012 12:53 pm
    IGN: Mihawk11
    Server: Legends

A Good Game Sage is Someone who is willing to help other players and is actively social. They will put their commitment into this game to help and assist other players in need. Game Sage should always put their options to game and new ideas of updates. Game Sage should be active in game and continue contributing to game. Game Sage has to follow instructions from GM and be polite to other players, not go against any of TOS Policy. It is Game Sage responsibility to notify gm of bugs and other fix thats need to be patch and take note of things.

Thank you

vampofval21

Rank 1
    vampofval21
    PostedMay 27, 2012 10:16 pm

Re: AeriaNow Game Sage Application and Feedback Thread

GS APP
    KillerrKing wrote:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Golden Age: KillerrKing Server 3
    DDTank: LadySmantha Tiger Server (me and sis play XD)

Calm folks: People get upset
    We all get mad. We just need someone to calm us down a bit. GS's should have that talent.

I like this part of your application most, because I think it's the hardest part of being a GS but also the most important part at the end of the day. I figure, if you can recognize that you're gonna be put in the hot-seat if something goes awry, then you might have what it takes to be a GS (especially in Golden Age *shivers* Wink

Forbiddess

Rank 0
    Forbiddess
    PostedJun 01, 2012 7:26 pm

Game Sage Application

Eden Eternal: Muchik Diamond

A good Game Sage must have patience, considering that new players might not understand what they are saying until after a few tries or different explanations. A good Game Sage also must be active and willing to help with anything. Such as where to find specific things or how to do something and must be willing to put a stop on leveling or upgrading their character to assist someone.

NeXei

Rank 0
    PostedJun 10, 2012 12:55 pm

Game Sage Application

Re: Game Sage Application
    I have submitted a Ticket.
    I have filled out the Game Sage Application.
    IGN: Tails
    Game: Eden Eternal
    Server: Sapphire

"The role of a gamemaster in an online game is to enforce the game's rules and provide general customer service." As a Game Sage, you want to help moderate the game, make sure the rules are followed to keep the game played as it should be, Game Sages should answer questions, help players on the forums, in-game and in the Shoutbox. Game Sages should also pay close attention to unusual Gold Trade, and track down gold buyers.

Ike424

Rank 0
    Ike424
    PostedJul 01, 2012 11:03 pm
    Step 1 - Confirm that you have completed steps 1 and 2:

Ticket #: 7977331

Step 2 - List your in-game name and server for each AeriaNow game that you play:

Game: Golden Age (EN)
    Server: Triumph
    IGN: Usui

Step 3 - Provide a short description of what you think a good Game Sage does:

A Game Sage should take the time to answer the communities' questions in a respectful manner. When it comes to players' behaviour, as a GS they must consult the ToS and resolve the situation in which neither the trust of the players' or the GM's are breached.

A Game Sage should also actively communicate with both community and GMs to share concerns and suggestions to have an enjoyable experience for all three parties. As a representative of the GMs trust, a GS must always have a calm composure, keeping conversations in check, learn from others as well from mistakes and lastly to make a game as it should be, fun.

vampofval21

Rank 1
    vampofval21
    PostedJul 26, 2012 2:12 pm
    Ike424 wrote:
    Step 1 - Confirm that you have completed steps 1 and 2:

Ticket #: 7977331

Step 2 - List your in-game name and server for each AeriaNow game that you play:

Game: Golden Age (EN)
    Server: Triumph
    IGN: Usui

Step 3 - Provide a short description of what you think a good Game Sage does:

A Game Sage should take the time to answer the communities' questions in a respectful manner. When it comes to players' behaviour, as a GS they must consult the ToS and resolve the situation in which neither the trust of the players' or the GM's are breached.

A Game Sage should also actively communicate with both community and GMs to share concerns and suggestions to have an enjoyable experience for all three parties. As a representative of the GMs trust, a GS must always have a calm composure, keeping conversations in check, learn from others as well from mistakes and lastly to make a game as it should be, fun.  

Based on recent presence and attention in the shoutbox, I think Ike424 would be a good addition to the team Very Happy

Brandie2012

Rank 0
    Brandie2012
    PostedDec 02, 2012 7:25 am

Confirmation Reply

1.) I have Completed the first following steps to become a Game Sage.
    2.) Game- Golden Age, in game name- Zetsumei
    3.) A good Game Sage, helps new customers of Aeria Games when needed, they would help by answering any questions a person has. GSs' would make sure the ToS is known by players and make sure people stay within the guide lines.

Leucos1996

Rank 0
    PostedDec 10, 2012 9:51 pm

Game Sage Application

In game name, Leucos
    Server, Titans
    Game, Golden Age

I think a good GS is one who helps others by assisting them with the help they need know about the game and how to play it the correct way. Also help the new player's out if they require it. A GS is helpful to other players and to each other. They can and may also post of or about events that may come up to support the GM's. So that it may be more usful to others who use the forum's.

Thank you for your consideration,
    Leucos1996