i dont know what to doi try to log in but it say "missing shell DLL' please help me
Do the following steps to relog the Shell DLL file.
* Press Start
* Click on run
* Type CMD and press enter
* Then type regsvr32 "cshell".dll and press enter
If that doesn't work then you will need to uninstall Wolfteam and re-install it. Follow the steps below and you should be good to go.
1) Uninstall Wolfteam via the Control Panel
2) Delete the AeriaGames folder from C:/ drive. The AeriaGames folder will be in the following path location "C:\AeriaGames
3) Delete your old Wolfteam Installer.
4) Disable your Firewall
and Windows Defender
5) Make sure that your DirectX
and Graphics Card Drivers ( nVidia Geforce
), ( AMD ATI Radeon
) are up to date.
6) Clean the Registry by installing and running CCleaner
which is a Registry Cleaner.
7) Re-download the Wolfteam Installer from HERE
8 ) Re-install Wolfteam and let it download all the patches, don't interrupt this process otherwise you will end up with corrupt .dll files again.