11%63 Votes
1 (Poor)
60%336 Votes
Total Votes :: 554 Votes

pisarq

Rank 4
pisarq
PostedMay 31, 2012 4:47 am
No money from me this month, seems doing tickets it takes u longer and longer with every next month, also seems ponies are more important than shaiya community questions and opinions. I find it offensive that you reply to tickets with auto replies.. you dont care enough to write 2 lines ? In general 1, no money from me next month too..

<br> RETIRED.
Advertisement

sin789

Rank 0
PostedMay 31, 2012 4:53 am
And i started to hate it when everything is AP now there is some players cant play or kill -.- It Bad for 1 or 2 years When armor was nothing But i know Softynx make this but it's same..

.LittleLady.

Rank 5
.LittleLady.
PostedMay 31, 2012 5:34 am
pisarq wrote:
No money from me this month, seems doing tickets it takes u longer and longer with every next month, also seems ponies are more important than shaiya community questions and opinions. I find it offensive that you reply to tickets with auto replies.. you dont care enough to write 2 lines ? In general 1, no money from me next month too..  
ahhaah Choob .. they used to be faster 2 3 yrs ago when were way more players then there are now in Shayia Smile)))))

Signature removed by GM. - WHY?!?!?!?!?!

Aznteck

Rank 5.1
Aznteck
PostedMay 31, 2012 5:40 am
Judging from the various games I've tried from the past month :
Wolf Team - 1
This is pretty obvious as to why I would pick this judging from .LittleLady.'s and sin789's post on this page.

Eden Eternal - 4
Not a bad game. Pretty fun. Lots of events to keep me busy. It's just the arena that is a little annoying at times.

Alliance of Valiant Arms - 5
Lots of events both hosted and in game. Really fun.

motodebbie

Rank 0
motodebbie
PostedMay 31, 2012 6:30 am

My Feedback at this point

Lacking fairness in the game in certain areas
I have played this game going on 5 years. The Game has shown me many happy times and Long life friends that I adore. There is still a lot of productive things happening with the Gms always trying to better the game in itself. Thank you Team Aeria in respect to that Wink

I still love certain aspects of the game. Given I spent a lot of money on this game prior and I shared that with a lot that could not obtain the ap or just simply needed help. I have stopped buying ap due to the lack of fairness to the community on a whole in some aspects of assistance to the community on a whole. It is very visual to some of the players that some are more important than others. Lacking fairness when a game sage knows when someone is intentionally upsetting others and stands by and does not try to prevent it escalating and in fact shows signs of supporting it even when she/he has been asked to help, but refuses too until much later. With Game Sages offering to be apart of the service to the whole of the community when they take on this role for the game , i felt it is relevant.

In saying that , there is also some fantastic Game Sages still here and some gone or not here as much, that show support to the whole of the community no matter who you are. Thank you to those Game Sages for taking on your roles to the full potential of what you are taking on Wink Good Job.

TY Boda,Swift is HAPPY