SageMode64

Rank 2
SageMode64
PostedMar 02, 2012 9:54 am

Re: Wolf Team

5pennyfootlong wrote:
Hey, I am a bit of a noob, how do you switch to a weapon on the ground?? If it is possible  

Press "G" and walk over the gun you want. The gun has to be on the ground.
Advertisement

RoadRaceWarrior

Rank 4
RoadRaceWarrior
In a 1960s Old House in Stockton United States
PostedMar 02, 2012 9:57 am
I hate most of the time when a weapon is on the ground and you try to pick it up and it never does even if you try to grab it from all angles off the ground and it dissappears in front of you... they really need to fix a bit of the weapon pick up bug...

WT IGN = [GS]ZERO formally. Now known as my old name RRW9 Less QQ More Pew Pew.

q8sd

Rank 4
q8sd
PostedMar 02, 2012 10:06 am
XRedThunderX wrote:
evangilhooly wrote:
i need help to start the game... i cant access it ive been trying for hours. help?  

What exactly happens when you try to start the game? Explain it step by step.

Red.  

lol Red is a GS on repulse now ? The noob never came to WT forums to say hi Razz

WT/Repulse IGN: sweetxdevil

OlgaPGLau

Rank 0
PostedMay 29, 2012 3:51 am
I`m a girl. I need to pay for playing woman character? AGHRRHHHHRRRRHHH!

sanjayvishal

Rank 3
sanjayvishal
PostedMay 29, 2012 4:07 am
OlgaPGLau wrote:
I`m a girl. I need to pay for playing woman character? AGHRRHHHHRRRRHHH!  

Yes, but you are now getting characters as gift for free.

Dmoreira8

Rank 0
Dmoreira8
PostedFeb 23, 2013 6:48 am

Re: PROBLEM

PROBLEM
funtime100 wrote:
I have a problem with wolf team i open it it gets into the game and then i stay in the lobby for 5 min and then all of the sudden it disccont me from the server and it exits the game ......this problem just started to happen to me today........ i didnt have any problems till now...and i've been playing the game for 2 months  

Hey Smile

I think that's a maintainance by wolfteam, so try again in a cuple of hours.
If your problem keeps up, u just unistall the game, and akamai net session interface, and re-install it all over again Smile

Hope to have helped Smile

Dmoreira8

Rank 0
Dmoreira8
PostedFeb 23, 2013 6:51 am
q8sd wrote:
XRedThunderX wrote:
evangilhooly wrote:
i need help to start the game... i cant access it ive been trying for hours. help?  

Red.  

lol Red is a GS on repulse now ? The noob never came to WT forums to say hi Razz  

Maintainance maybe? If it is the case, you must wait a cuple of hours like I said before Smile

Good gaming to you all

zweetvlek

Rank 5
zweetvlek
PostedFeb 23, 2013 7:40 am
Dmoreira8 wrote:
q8sd wrote:
XRedThunderX wrote:
evangilhooly wrote:

Red.  

Maintainance maybe? If it is the case, you must wait a cuple of hours like I said before Smile

Good gaming to you all  

Next time before you post, please check the dates. You just answered a question which was asked 11 months ago.

spiralkings

Rank 3
spiralkings
PostedFeb 23, 2013 7:56 am
zweetvlek wrote:
Dmoreira8 wrote:
q8sd wrote:
XRedThunderX wrote:
evangilhooly wrote:

Red.  

Good gaming to you all  

Next time before you post, please check the dates. You just answered a question which was asked 11 months ago.  

The guy wants to be a GS.. Let him try..

What happened to wolfteam? every one was the fun jerk kind, Now you're all nice freaks. Go away. No one talk to me you guys disappointed me big time in my 3 days return

qwood69

Rank 0
qwood69
PostedDec 03, 2013 11:18 pm

ok New players read this.

Ok new players here's some advice. there are a variety weapons in this game. Basic Weapon are used in the main slot, which is helpful. Only basic weapons can be equipped in main slot. There are multiple weapons that can be equipped there, in shop look for "Basic Weapons" above "WP". WP stands for "Weapon Points" These points you get for killing an enemy, every weapon has a different WP. When you choose your gun the main slot is always available it gives you always +50 WP. that is helpful because when you die a whole bunch you can pick a different gun. =P hope that helps.