magnusbear

Rank 0
PostedMay 27, 2012 6:27 pm

Pathetic Roger leechersw (wish pvp was open sometimes)

Dunno if this benn brought up before, but i am SICK of high level LEECHERS in one eye roger event.

I kill all pirates with a small group of other players, then every 50+ on server comes for roger.

So a small group do most of the work and a few lame leechers come and steal rewards from others. Just not fair on those who did most of the work.

I'm a 64/64 warriors so generating aggro isnt and issue for me and i usually get 3 chests, but what about the lower lvl players or less well geared players who came and killed all the pirates.

MY suggestion is that the mailice generated on ALL Pirates is added to that on roger before prizes are determined You wanna come leaech, you gonna get the bottom end of prizes, give the higest rewards to those who worked the hardest.

O a side note, high level tanks that need heals on Roger,....looool lamest thing i ever seen. Learn how to play and build your classes.
Advertisement

nightmareaja

Rank 0
nightmareaja
PostedJul 01, 2013 4:19 pm
Actually the reason many need heals on roger is because of the reflect... Awk
Also not everyone has time to drop what they are doing to in around aven and fight 10 pirates. Sick of doing it? Then don't. Someone will. I choose to do so when I can because it makes getting roger to appear a bit faster.
~sincerely, a player that has actually had his statue in aven before.

Posted By Aeria Mobile

GT_KING0

Rank 0
GT_KING0
PostedJul 03, 2013 7:02 pm
i only agree on the need for having been for killing pirate scouts, but then again seeing as those who might usually get statues, usually have roger on them most of the time i see the point in them getting the most boxes..,
and like as said before, reflects kill, even if tis a levle 70 to a level 30 boss monster, if it happens to have all the reflect add on's, that players health would be down some..,

["I am the Darkness in which the Light is born.."(HalfLight)] [Branch of Sin: Double Helix] [FavSongAtMoment: N/A]

Zetsumei418

GameSage: Eden Eternal
PostedJul 03, 2013 10:36 pm
I agree with adding damage done to scouts before Roger to count for who does most damage. This would promote people to kill the scouts as well. Also another thing that would help is make Roger always spawn at the location the last scout is in. A lot of the times when I am killing scouts, I have to run a long way to get to Roger while those people that didn't help are already there killing Roger.

And yeah, reflect is the reason people need heals for Roger. That's the reason I have to be healer when killing him, all my other classes die...

nightbringer09

Rank 4
nightbringer09
PostedJul 03, 2013 11:56 pm
A small group which is lower lvled will not kill roger, but if it did, it wud be there for a while. Also it isn't leeching cuz those scouts just summon roger and a lot of things u can get r more for higher lvls.