Teamer.
PostedMar 15, 2012 3:32 am
-650 dmg = runs for every class lol.
Advertisement

Max_ManX

Rank 1
Max_ManX
PostedMar 19, 2012 2:46 pm
honestly shocked theres not more complaints regarding 65 trials, seeing as 95% of the games community, or more is unable to run them

on that same note i have a question for you bob, or anyone else who may know. Where does one find the blueprint for Giantslayer body armor and Zeus's rage body armor? id think Brenda root and Malice would drop but on my source, it doesnt even say where it is.

Dash612

Rank 4
Dash612
PostedMar 20, 2012 5:39 pm
I agree with the above poster, Slain is ridiculous. I'm honestly surprised that the 40 or 50+ pages in the maint thread are filled with rage about the bard nerf and not rage about the difficulty of 65 trials.

Ziegrif

Rank 0
Ziegrif
PostedMar 21, 2012 5:49 am
Dash612 wrote:
I agree with the above poster, Slain is ridiculous. I'm honestly surprised that the 40 or 50+ pages in the maint thread are filled with rage about the bard nerf and not rage about the difficulty of 65 trials.  

Well not everyone's lv 65 yet (shocking ain't it).
Also most of the time the newest trials are run by the top guilds from which only a handful go into the forums to post.
Also the bard issue is just overshadowing everything next patch notes we'll get the 65 trial QQ i presume.
Just a guess...

Dash612

Rank 4
Dash612
PostedMar 21, 2012 9:32 am
Everyone geared enough to do Slain is 65 already.

Ziegrif

Rank 0
Ziegrif
PostedMar 21, 2012 10:30 am
Dash612 wrote:
Everyone geared enough to do Slain is 65 already.  

Well of course. Well ya'll could look at the 65 trials being hard inna good way only the ones who gear up will manage to do em I prolly never will but ain't content that's too easy just gona be boring?
This game needs an insurmountable wall to climb and keep things interesting. Thoughts like i've done everything in the game but never could finish so and so can keep people in the game. Of course eventually our gear will surpass the difficulty of slain and others. Difficulty - gear - time = success i guess.
now i feel like cpt. obvious...

danceadsl

Rank 0
danceadsl
PostedApr 04, 2012 4:09 pm
never finished any trial....sigh

amacle12

Rank 1
PostedApr 09, 2012 6:15 pm
All FTP MMORPGs are the same in this regard. Higher level dungeons cannot reasonably be done at that level by players who dont spend real cash on the game. How many players can honestly say that they could run lvl 60 trials at lvl 60 without any cash shop players in thier party? There will be some, but not too many. It's part of the FTP strategy, so that the top gears are only available as drops to those who support the game finincially.

Believe me, from past experiece, EE is not as bad as many FTP out there. I can name a few where a party of 5 plaers max lvl with maxed out gears have a hard time in later instances, not just the higher leveled ones.

I have unfortinatly not entered any heroic 65's yet, but from experience of many earlier dungeons, I look forward to finding ways to do the seeminly impossible and finish them without the aid of real like money ( I dont mind spending money in cash shop, but I just love the challenge of not doing it here and still reaching the top)

fiveten2012

Rank 0
fiveten2012
PostedMay 10, 2012 9:29 pm
cool faq,thank you for the info! I love browser games, rpg games and mmorpg games for free.