alpharex00

Rank 4
alpharex00
PostedApr 23, 2012 5:26 pm   Last edited by alpharex00 on Apr 25, 2012 1:14 am. Edited 1 time in total

Diary Of Rex [The Explosion]

The Second Part Is A Little Late.
It was my frist day in a real mission!I was so excited and scared a little too.I didnt know if i could survive.I was a rookie.We were just a Corporal.I went to the cafeteria to eat something.We had only 2 hours left to go to the Wolf Center.After i ate my lunch, i met with my mates.Their name's are:Danny,Adam,Jack,
Bruce,John,Tommy and Kyle.We took some ammo and spent time.I called my parents.First i talked with my mom then my father.It was time to go so we jumped to the Helicopter.

We got there and start looking around
Danny:Looks like it is forsaken, huh?
Bruce:Sssh! I heard something.Stay together and be silent.
Rex(Me):Yes.I heard something too.
We started moving.Every exit were blocked.I transformed to a wolf.It was Power Wolf!
Three(3) of us did the same and we opened our way.We saw that all Wolf unites were espaced.
I calledLieutenant Ben.
Rex(Me):Lieutenant,all of the wolf unites are lost.What should we do now?
Lieutenant Ben:Explode the Wolf Center and come back to the Base 3275 by using the Helicopter.
Rex(Me)Got it Lieutenant!
Rex:Guys! We have to explode this place.Are you ready?
All Team:YES!
We started moving.We saw a Guardian WolfComing us.We started to spray and aim on his head.We killed him but we had more trouble cuz there were two(2) more Guardian Wolf.John used his turret and pwnd them all.
We got on moving.Finally it was time to plant the bomb.
Adam was going to plant and we were going to cover him.We completed this part succesfully.
We went to our positions.We waited 2 minutes.We started runing trough the Helicopter.We completed this mission too.It was time to go back to the
Base 3275.We completed our mission.Now we are SERGEANT!

Leave feedback please Razz
Advertisement

ghostcannon

Rank 5
ghostcannon
PostedApr 23, 2012 5:37 pm
Very nice story Mate!....let's see what happened next and where you guys will be ending up to...the mission must continue Smile

Credit to [GS]Abso for the Siggy

alpharex00

Rank 4
alpharex00
PostedApr 23, 2012 5:38 pm
ghostcannon wrote:
Very nice story Mate!....let's see what happened next and where you guys will be ending up to...the mission must continue Smile  

next time ill use my wolfteam friends i think Razz and thx for the feedback

Dubblew

Rank 4
Dubblew
PostedApr 29, 2012 12:30 pm
Like Ghost said :3 the mission must continue Very Happy I'll be lurking around here to check what happens next ^^

alpharex00

Rank 4
alpharex00
PostedApr 29, 2012 2:00 pm
Dubblew wrote:
Like Ghost said :3 the mission must continue Very Happy I'll be lurking around here to check what happens next ^^  

It'll contineu Very Happy I'll post every parts in one week then write a book xD My plan:
1)write a book
2)sell it
3)earn money
4)buy ap
5)be an ap noob
6)let people to swear u
7)report them
8)write a new book
9)repeat all parts

need awesome siggy?:Rex's siggy shop LuckyBox

seetn

Rank 3
seetn
PostedMay 06, 2012 1:30 am
Thaha lol! Good Job! Nice Story!

Signature is larger then the maximum size allowed.