ok call me super super blond or flame me.
if breaks, ok i getcha.
why it going if NOT break...i been wondering this for YEARS.
-awaits the logic of the great broffie-
So let's look at it logically just based off the name.
If it is a Lucky Charm, you would need the luck with success or fail. You don't know if you are going to be lucky prior to the link. So you use the lucky charm in case of failure.
See how it makes sense now
no offence broffie love you much but dont ever debate with a Vulcan...
Cause logic say:
- if break - use charm - logical
- If not break - charm intact - to me sounds also logical...
- If use PLH - should not go poof at all cause there no chance at all on failure YET... it does.. why?
Now lets see shaiya dev logic...
- Break - use charm
- not break linked - use charm
- PLH - ...just use charm...