mat cauthon

Rank 0
PostedMay 15, 2007 7:48 pm

my item mall items arent working as advertised

all iris and platinu, iris are a half hour short!!! can you fix it and reimburse an item or two to cover for the time i was supposed to have?

Advertisement

heavydsdate

Rank 5
PostedMay 16, 2007 4:26 am
Any conserns you have should be sent to: billing@aeriagames.com.
Make sure to include:
- Account ID
- Date of purchase
- Description of what went wrong (as much detail as possible)

If I'm not on the Forums, I'm on my Harley!!!! Yes, I'm still a Game Sage! Posting and you...

Lord Chiliman

Rank 3
Lord Chiliman
PostedMay 16, 2007 8:47 am

A long wait

Items not working
Well, that is not really true Matt. I had some problems with items, and after two weeks nothing yet. I have sent in emails and only one, I am sorry its not working reply, from the billing department. So do not buy no more from them until u get the situation resolved. Seems Aeria wants the money but no customer support whatsoever. I told friends buy from them but do not expect customer service to be up there. Gee, I would like to see the administrator get to me, but then it says, send an email to billing. Hmmm, I think my emails must have got mixed in with their spam customer gripe mail section.

To Kill or not to Kill, it just matters as to how bad you are!!

blazer1991

Rank 4
blazer1991
PostedMay 16, 2007 8:50 am
Well, I'm sorry to hear this.

Currently, soon the whole ItemMall will be re-wrote, so all the descriptions will be correct. Smile

mat cauthon

Rank 0
PostedMay 21, 2007 3:59 pm

its been over a month

i have screenshots of when the item is purchased, when used, when moved into inventory. i have recieved 1 email saying that once it is in inventory, time starts. DUH!!! that wasnt my gripe billing department! My gripe is item mall is not working properly!!!!! im being ripped off and its been over a month!

SusanRev

Aeria: Product Manager
PostedMay 21, 2007 8:10 pm

Re: its been over a month

mat cauthon wrote:
i have screenshots of when the item is purchased, when used, when moved into inventory. i have recieved 1 email saying that once it is in inventory, time starts. DUH!!! that wasnt my gripe billing department! My gripe is item mall is not working properly!!!!! im being ripped off and its been over a month!  

You know mat the only way we have been able to reproduce time running short on items it to use a speed hack. when exactly did you purchase and use this item?

SusanRev

"Chaos is the score upon which reality is written" - Henry Miller Meow ;) Trust the Tale - D.H. Lawrence

mat cauthon

Rank 0
PostedMay 22, 2007 3:38 am

use one

use a speed hack please, but it would e faster to give me an item, il use it right away and prove it too you! item,,, oh no, you mean items,, ive spent well over 500 US dollars on item mall items, you all check on when purchased please. this is happenning on carie server. go ahead and do what you need to do to fix it, ive been waiting well over a month, and just yesterday, a platinum ran only for a half hour!! i think its about time you all fix it, right? I mean, its not nice to scam us customers! and after a months time, no refund, not fixed, no tests,,, it looks like after over a month you are only concerned, with my money to the game, not your items from item mall not working correctly. why not fix the problem,, i dont have time to go back and look at every purchase ive made! But when you all do something about it FINALLY, il be more than happy to go back and look into it!!!!

mat cauthon

Rank 0
PostedMay 22, 2007 4:05 am

Sorry

i appologize for seeming rude or angry, but after GM Magda hassled me about coming clean and turn myself in for using bot..WHEN I WASNT AND HAD ALREADY TOLD HER, and after GS JinJin still spreads it that i cheat and use bots, even tells people that it was proven WHEN IT WASNT!!!!! and then every iris and blessed iris purchased hasnt worked properly and nothing has been done about it after over a month,,,, i get frustrated and angry. i dont have much faith in aria games or in its ability to handle things properly or fairly. but i will try to be patient and see if anything finally gets done!

KungMing

Aeria: Admin
PostedMay 22, 2007 12:43 pm
Hi Mat,

We're investigating it now. But please keep in mind we have tested the potions and they have worked fine except in your case. We are unable to replicate what you are experiencing and added to that is the fact that you are the only one at the moment to report that they are expiring prematurely.

The only instances we have on record of them expiring at the wrong time is in instances where speed hacks are used. Not to say you are definitely using a speed hack, but you can see how this looks. As I mentioned, we will investigate further and ask for your patience.

SPREAD THE WORD <a>Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting</a>