Author Message

_rth

Rank 4
Joined
05 Oct 2009
Posts
1719
Location
United States
PostedApr 24, 2012 4:18 pm

Re: It is a way to maintain value

spaznick wrote:
It is a way to maintain value on existing 70AP/ROTCO sets, the placeholders are just that, WHEN the new content releases, then we will exchange the gear per the terms outlined.  


Spaznick is that mean "NEW" future gear which will come after more than 7 months, will be not able to be farmable in game? I think some peoples enjoy trying to farm there gears in game, not only in ItemMall. As well isnt abit early 7 months before new ep to start selling some placeholders for it? AP/Rotco gear mean there will be 2 kind of new gears again? Or As you guys said there is No info about that. Isnt that mean If I take 5 placeholders now, when ep6 come I will be with full linked gear after I reach new cap if there will be? Honestly I think thats what peoples want is to make new gear "FARMABLE" not offered only in ItemMall.
Advertisement

Diira

Rank 3
Diira
Joined
06 Feb 2009
Posts
996
Location
Finland
PostedApr 24, 2012 4:21 pm
ShinyKaiser wrote:
spaznick wrote:
Diira wrote:
Just rip us off more! Will be nice to see the big ap spenders running with full new sets day after we've got the new ep.. Totally cool! Zomg, and no GS knows nothing about this, thought you'd listen them?  


It will not be full sets, we are only planing 3 place holders, plus the sets are clean...  


Actually you maintain nothing, since lapis and OJ / enchants are taken off, lol
Nice try but didn't work Laughing  


This..

This is either a badly thought idea or just a rip off.

Aka Kuntpio on Lailah light side or Kunu on Phoenix o,.o

fkcmcp

Rank 5.1
fkcmcp
Joined
16 May 2010
Posts
6826
Location
United States
PostedApr 24, 2012 4:24 pm
Diira wrote:
ShinyKaiser wrote:
spaznick wrote:
Diira wrote:
Just rip us off more! Will be nice to see the big ap spenders running with full new sets day after we've got the new ep.. Totally cool! Zomg, and no GS knows nothing about this, thought you'd listen them?  


It will not be full sets, we are only planing 3 place holders, plus the sets are clean...  


Actually you maintain nothing, since lapis and OJ / enchants are taken off, lol
Nice try but didn't work Laughing  


This..

This is either a badly thought idea or just a rip off.  


a 70 AP top is 10ops now .
well 6months later, or less , more less. will put on board soon I guess Razz

spaznick

Aeria: Product Manager
spaznick
Joined
18 Dec 2009
Posts
1534
Location
A place United States
PostedApr 24, 2012 4:25 pm

Re: It is a way to maintain value

_rth wrote:
spaznick wrote:
It is a way to maintain value on existing 70AP/ROTCO sets, the placeholders are just that, WHEN the new content releases, then we will exchange the gear per the terms outlined.  


Spaznick is that mean "NEW" future gear which will come after more than 7 months, will be not able to be farmable in game? I think some peoples enjoy trying to farm there gears in game, not only in ItemMall. As well isnt abit early 7 months before new ep to start selling some placeholders for it? AP/Rotco gear mean there will be 2 kind of new gears again? Or As you guys said there is No info about that. Isnt that mean If I take 5 placeholders now, when ep6 come I will be with full linked gear after I reach new cap if there will be? Honestly I think thats what peoples want is to make new gear "FARMABLE" not offered only in ItemMall.  


The new gear will be farm-able, we plan on only selling half the pieces in the future, not the whole sets like it is now. This is something we are still ironing out, more details will be provided in the near future. Also, we are targeting a Q3 release or very early Q4 for EP6, we will be posting more on this shortly as well.

<br><br> My name is Jaylen...... and I am a SUPER SAIYIN! -Jaylen a REAL Super Saiyan

spaznick

Aeria: Product Manager
spaznick
Joined
18 Dec 2009
Posts
1534
Location
A place United States
PostedApr 24, 2012 4:28 pm
fkcmcp wrote:
Diira wrote:
ShinyKaiser wrote:
spaznick wrote:
Diira wrote:
Just rip us off more! Will be nice to see the big ap spenders running with full new sets day after we've got the new ep.. Totally cool! Zomg, and no GS knows nothing about this, thought you'd listen them?  


It will not be full sets, we are only planing 3 place holders, plus the sets are clean...  


Actually you maintain nothing, since lapis and OJ / enchants are taken off, lol
Nice try but didn't work Laughing  


This..

This is either a badly thought idea or just a rip off.  


a 70 AP top is 10ops now .
well 6months later, or less , more less. will put on board soon I guess Razz  


If you sell it, you won't be able to transfer it into the new set. The idea was to make it easier to transition into the new gear for those who spent on the old ones. Actually if anything a linked top would gain in value as a result of this, because you could transfer it into a new top, get all the lapis that was lined and get 10Power, 10 Def and 20 Recs to boot.(for example)

<br><br> My name is Jaylen...... and I am a SUPER SAIYIN! -Jaylen a REAL Super Saiyan

_rth

Rank 4
Joined
05 Oct 2009
Posts
1719
Location
United States
PostedApr 24, 2012 4:30 pm
Okay I am not PM, I am not GM or even GS. I will clearly tell you whats my opinion atleast to pick abit game. I think new ep6 should include only farm-able gear. Not offered for AP in any kind. You will win enough from future GM OJs, Enchs, PLH's and lapises. But making gear only farm-able in game will pick somehow interest in peoples to go play abit.

aceouses

Rank 1
aceouses
Joined
20 Aug 2009
Posts
310
Location
Philadelphia/Atlanta United States
PostedApr 24, 2012 4:30 pm
I'm confused about where it says you'll get the gear clean and then the lapis linked in the previous gear on the side

So if a player has a top linked 6/7/ele 2 and exchanges it, they'll get ONE of each lapis? Doesn't it take multiple tries to get those lapis to link? Sounds kind of like another rip off for players who still play Neutral

MyStIcElves

Rank 4
Joined
14 Aug 2008
Posts
1630
Location
United States
PostedApr 24, 2012 4:34 pm
You should wait to release this Program until at least the Korea Version is out, at least that way you will know what gears are and what to expect.


As far as I know, there will be new lapis coming out anyways *Level 8 lapis?* or no? We have no idea.. so its best to wait until the release date is closer before releasing this Program!

It is not God people fear; the people's fear is God.

PositiveBalance

Rank 0
PositiveBalance
Joined
16 Apr 2011
Posts
114
Location
United States
PostedApr 24, 2012 4:36 pm
so basically, we need to pay in advance for gear that we will only get next year

lol, shaiya is reaching a new low.

RoyBatty1

Aeria: Product Manager
Joined
06 Oct 2011
Posts
286
Location
United States
PostedApr 24, 2012 4:36 pm
aceouses wrote:
I'm confused about where it says you'll get the gear clean and then the lapis linked in the previous gear on the side

So if a player has a top linked 6/7/ele 2 and exchanges it, they'll get ONE of each lapis? Doesn't it take multiple tries to get those lapis to link? Sounds kind of like another rip off for players who still play Neutral  


Yes, if the player exchanges the top, they will get the clean top from the new set, as well as each lapis from their old top.

Display posts from previous:   Sort by: