KillerrKing

Rank 0
KillerrKing
PostedApr 19, 2012 7:39 am

Bug Help Group

We wanna help you first! Join us!
I have created a group open to all players about Tech issues and how to solve them.
The group is called Bugger_Helpers and we/I wanna help you before you Submit Tickets or Post in Forums. This will allow GM's to focus on The Games so Maintenance can be shorter and better.
I also need Officers so If you wanna Help people out Join the group and Sign up. Or you can just post here. If you have any Questions, Mail me or post here.

Thanks!
KillerrKing

Beast mode in Action, MMOTRS's baby! Rate me! Comment me! cause I da best!
Advertisement

KillerrKing

Rank 0
KillerrKing
PostedApr 19, 2012 7:43 am

Re: Bug Help Group

Also
If you dont feel like Joining the group or dont know how. Post ANY questions you have about the games or the Site

NecromancerV

Diamond Founder: Aura Kingdom
NecromancerV
PostedApr 21, 2012 11:15 pm
Would you mind clarifying what the goal of your group is?

If it is to report bugs in the game there is proper format to follow shown Here and should be sent in via the Contact Us link so it may be addressed properly.

If it is to provide troubleshooting, Here is a Troubleshooting Guide

Is it to report game issues such as crashes, missing items/contents, ect? If anyone is having such issues they should notify a current GS in-game or on the SB ASAP if one is there or a GM via the contact us link posted above (also located at the bottom of every web page) as a GM is the only one authorized to get such matters fixed. Current GS's and GM's are listed Here.

If you want it to be a place for player to post general game concerns/questions we have a Self Help Forum section to use.

We thank you for your interest in helping players, but some things should be handled the proper way for the betterment of all.

KillerrKing

Rank 0
KillerrKing
PostedApr 22, 2012 3:36 am
NecromancerV wrote:
Would you mind clarifying what the goal of your group is?

If it is to report bugs in the game there is proper format to follow shown Here and should be sent in via the Contact Us link so it may be addressed properly.

If it is to provide troubleshooting, Here is a Troubleshooting Guide

Is it to report game issues such as crashes, missing items/contents, ect? If anyone is having such issues they should notify a current GS in-game or on the SB ASAP if one is there or a GM via the contact us link posted above (also located at the bottom of every web page) as a GM is the only one authorized to get such matters fixed. Current GS's and GM's are listed Here.

If you want it to be a place for player to post general game concerns/questions we have a Self Help Forum section to use.

We thank you for your interest in helping players, but some things should be handled the proper way for the betterment of all.  

The goal is to clear up minor problems that don't really need a Ticket, Like in Golden Age, if you see a white screen, CLEAR THAT CACHE! XD
Im quite knowledgeable of the Self-help forum and Contact us but there are times when ppl want a NOW kind of response. If there be any issues I cant resolve, A GS or GM will will be the first to hear about it. I've recieved a few emails already and aided folks and diverted them from submitting tickets. The goal is not to KEEP them from submitting tickets but too help keep things running smooth. Smile

Thank you for Reading ^^