ishidasachiko

Rank 0
ishidasachiko
PostedFeb 10, 2012 7:03 am

Help please

So I know it's been a while, but two of my friends are just getting back into Eden and when they tried to change their passwords they couldn't. They even requested new passwords for their email (1 uses gmail the other uses hotmail) and neither of them got anything in their spam or otherwise. @-@ is something broken or are they doing it wrong?
Advertisement

thogclown2

Rank 0
PostedFeb 11, 2012 7:22 am
i cant log into my in-game acc and i know the username and password but i cant change the pass so i cant log in so i need help with that.... same problem for ur friends

xwiix123456

Rank 0
PostedFeb 11, 2012 9:26 am

help

thanks
thanks for the help man

wentti98

Rank 0
PostedFeb 14, 2012 9:56 am
how i can get my account back?? i heard aeria did something PW change. but my e-mail not working (wippies). and wippies is shut down now. none cant log in wippies

dandelionerzx

Rank 0
PostedApr 02, 2012 12:57 am

uhm i cannot play!

servers lost
whats about that? theres no eden now?

tormentor30

Rank 0
PostedApr 07, 2012 9:43 pm
ok i logged on todayafter like 5 months changed my pw idk what happen why i had to but i found out that im missing over 4k G that totally killed the game for me i was really hoping to play the game again

SwordsmanKen

Rank 0
SwordsmanKen
PostedApr 09, 2012 7:00 pm

Server shutdown

so.... how long is this gonna last? dont wanna play halo or carl of duty all day

cutiepieblast33

Rank 0
cutiepieblast33
PostedApr 12, 2012 1:33 pm

Re: Server Maintenance

Superman0X wrote:

All games will temporarily shut down while we apply some new security features. The brief service interruption will commence at approximately 8:30 AM and service will be restored as quickly as possible. We do not expect a long delay and more information about the security changes will be announced when services are restored.  

Update:

We have information that there may have been illegal and unauthorized access to some of the Aeria Games accounts. We believe the unauthorized access was limited to user account names and the associated cryptographically scrambled
passwords (not your actual password). No payment information was compromised. OUR COMPANY DOES NOT STORE CREDIT CARD INFORMATION.

Our team has taken steps to resolve the issue. For your protection and to prevent further unauthorized access, we have expired your password for logging into our games. You will still be able to change or retrieve your
password on our portal website. Please go to our website [www.aeriagames.com] to change or retrieve your password.

If you are having problems logging into the game (it tells you that your password is not valid) you should log into the portal ( https://www.aeriagames.com/user/login ), and to follow any instructions given.

If you are unable to log into the portal, you must use the password reset link ( https://www.aeriagames.com/user/pass_request ). This will send an email to you , so that you can log in and reset their password.

If you are unable to access you email (i.e. it isn’t a valid email) then you must submit a ticket ( http://www.aeriagames.com/contact ) for Account Recovery, and provide us with a unique and valid email for the account.

If you are unable to access the Recharge Center (billing.aeriagames.com) then you should log out, then log back in. If it is still not working try to clear your cache (ctrl +F5).

somehow the second link tht says pass request its says error

tujaerish

Rank 0
PostedApr 16, 2012 1:03 am

character password

I'm getting pissed with this character password thing..

A moment ago I was required to input a new character password.. and it says that 'must be more than 6 chars' when in fact it was more than 6 characters..

then after that.. i kept on trying and it says 'systems failed'..

T__T

i still have some patience left but when i tried again it says 'wrong password'.. what;s with this??? now i can't even log in with my character.. Dx

Dakr Mage

Rank 4
PostedApr 18, 2012 7:08 pm
Guys, this server maint. was a while ago and isn't the correct place to ask questions regarding a specific games' maintenance time. If you don't know, I would go into the specific forum for the game you are trying to figure out and check there.