Dereldium

Elite Founder: Scarlet Blade
Dereldium
PostedApr 01, 2012 9:01 pm
I agree i want Lime to come out soon and yes there is a far larger "silent community" in LO that is waiting for the CB and OB to come out

Advertisement

Marisabella

Rank 2
Marisabella
PostedApr 04, 2012 7:25 am
I pm'd you the information as per your instructions. Do you want me to post it here too?

Zelxski

Rank 1
Zelxski
PostedApr 04, 2012 10:38 am
qawsar wrote:
Oh there are plenty, most are just active on their guild forums or threads, and some post on the other like forums, such as the fan arts and things like LO Times Very Happy
One member is even working on a line management tool which I'm really looking forward too Very Happy
But although there are plenty of us actively waiting, there's an equal amount passively waiting and playing other games :s
I just hope a bug free, or a less buggier Lime CBT is here sooner than soon, I can't find a game that can compare to the experience of Lime and what's to come Very Happy  

I suppose a lot more are active on their on forums then. If many were logging on and just going to another section of the forum, they should have at least seen the mail I sent them. Or maybe not, since I never see my mail unless I actually go and look at it myself. lol

What is this line management tool you speak of? When I hear the answer I'm going to realize that this is probably one of those questions everyone knows the answer to. lol

Dereldium wrote:
I agree i want Lime to come out soon and yes there is a far larger "silent community" in LO that is waiting for the CB and OB to come out  

I figured as much. lol Although I do want LO to come out soon, I do not mind waiting. My computer has been showing its age anyway. This gives me time to buy a new one before the game comes out. If people would stop trying to cheat with hacks in every little game, we wouldn't have to wait so long for them to fix "security" issues.

Marisabella wrote:
I pm'd you the information as per your instructions. Do you want me to post it here too?  

Thank you for submitting your guild. I have added your guild to the list. No need to post it here. :3

Zelxski

Rank 1
Zelxski
PostedApr 07, 2012 8:40 pm
Been spreading the word of Lime to people. Hope they will come to play when it comes out. Razz Just bumping the board. lol

Zelxski

Rank 1
Zelxski
PostedApr 09, 2012 6:22 pm
Updated the list. The guild Wiggle has added a website. ^ o ^ I suggest visiting all the guilds websites since a lot of time and effort has gone into many of them.

Also I crammed those 3 line comments into 2 finally. lol I want to take this moment and thank all the people who sent me those nice 1-2 line comments. It made life taste so sweet. And to my book writes, I'd like to thank you too. I get a good laugh whenever I see the length of your comment. So thank you for brightening up my day a little. I'm not being sarcastic either, I am sincerely thankful to everyone who has submitted their guild to the list.

I am trying to make all my bumps meaningful. lol

Zelxski

Rank 1
Zelxski
PostedApr 10, 2012 10:37 pm
The guild Silence has a website! Go check it out. Cool The guild Alphas was added to the list as well.

I'm thinking of listing guilds according to creation date instead of alphabetical. I was thinking this only because all of these guilds will be pretty low on the list as it grows, and that sort of seemed...weird? In the end that doesn't matter, but how many people looking for guilds look by name? Some people prefer newer guilds over older ones, so I figured it would help people find the guild they want if it went by date. Having newer guilds on top seems better since old guilds are usually established and well known while newer guilds are not. Well I'm only thinking about it, we'll see. If anyone is reading this, I'll take suggestions. lol

Bump Razz

qawsar

Rank 5
qawsar
PostedApr 10, 2012 11:04 pm
Zelxski wrote:
The guild Silence has a website! Go check it out. Cool The guild Alphas was added to the list as well.

I'm thinking of listing guilds according to creation date instead of alphabetical. I was thinking this only because all of these guilds will be pretty low on the list as it grows, and that sort of seemed...weird? In the end that doesn't matter, but how many people looking for guilds look by name? Some people prefer newer guilds over older ones, so I figured it would help people find the guild they want if it went by date. Having newer guilds on top seems better since old guilds are usually established and well known while newer guilds are not. Well I'm only thinking about it, we'll see. If anyone is reading this, I'll take suggestions. lol

Bump Razz  

So would you set it by date order in each category? If so my guild might be pretty low on its list :s But I don't think its a bad idea. Lots of people look for newer guilds because they feel like its a fresh start and a new beggining in a new game Very Happy and lots of people prefer established guilds that probably know what their doing Very Happy so i say it sounds like a great idea

Zelxski

Rank 1
Zelxski
PostedApr 12, 2012 10:26 pm
qawsar wrote:
Zelxski wrote:

I'm thinking of listing guilds according to creation date instead of alphabetical. Well I'm only thinking about it, we'll see. If anyone is reading this, I'll take suggestions. lol

Bump Razz  

So would you set it by date order in each category? If so my guild might be pretty low on its list :s But I don't think its a bad idea. Lots of people look for newer guilds because they feel like its a fresh start and a new beggining in a new game Very Happy and lots of people prefer established guilds that probably know what their doing Very Happy so i say it sounds like a great idea  

Yup, in guild opening date order. Since many made their guilds before the game came out, I will most likely follow forum dates, and maybe move into the dates of those who opened during beta and made forums after, but I think just using the forum date would make collecting the dates easier.

I'm glad you like the idea. :3

Zelxski

Rank 1
Zelxski
PostedApr 15, 2012 10:44 pm
I am pleased to welcome "Lockhart Legion" guild to the list. ^ -^
Also the guild "Silence" has a facebook page. Why not pay a visit after checking out "Lockhart Legion"

Free Bump

AriaSaitcho

Rank 3
AriaSaitcho
PostedApr 17, 2012 2:13 am
free bump from one of the semi active "awaiting LO" players/fans.

good job on making a new, active list for players looking to join up. here's to you having the patience to keep it going till beta comes around. Very Happy