Preta333

Rank 0
PostedApr 05, 2012 1:56 pm

Support

Support Yoshida
I support Yoshida Smile she is right about GS should help ppl and warn about the things ! she never use bad language and ithink she is the 1 that can do this
Advertisement

toxictrauma01

Rank 3
toxictrauma01
PostedApr 05, 2012 2:05 pm   Last edited by toxictrauma01 on May 11, 2012 12:13 pm. Edited 9 times in total

Step 3.

1. I have completed steps 1 and 2.

2. Game(s): Crystal Saga / IGN: Tiff / Server: 1 /DDTank / IGN: Tiff / Server: Tiger

3. A good Game Sage is someone who is there for the players in their time of need.. if its a question being asked or if a player needs help with an issue.. etc. A good Game Sage is someone who follows the ToS and knows what they are doing.. and who is active and involved with the community and always treats their peers with respect and has a positive attitude at all times, treats everyone equally, approachable, and dedicates time out of their day to be involved within the community/game, and has knowledge of the games they play. A good Game Sage is someone that documents bugs/errors when found, helps in the forums and in-game when needed, runs events for the players so they players can have an enjoyable experience, etc. Something that also makes a good Game sage is being able to be trusted!! We do not need a Game Sage(s) who leak information or lie! Confidentiality is important in the Game Sage Position. If a GM/PM/Player entrusts you with information even if its something small you need to keep that information to yourself unless told otherwise by a GM/PM/Player. Overall what makes a Good Game Sage is someone who the players/GM's can go to in their time of need, being active within the forums and in-game and being able to help, being able to be trusted and make an enjoyable experience for all those who play.

Ticket Number: #7521741

fawzyfan

Rank 0
PostedApr 09, 2012 4:43 am

Re: GS Application

subokita wrote:
-Completed 1-2 steps

IGN:ImmortalKing but known for Kewlvin which is my old IGN. (TIGER)

What Game Sage do is

Helping them with troubles about the game like bugs/issues and alwys helps whenever they can.Helping the GMs with any other miscellaneous tasks as needed.Keep players updated about stuffs in game like maintainance etc. Running events as much as possible to show people were here and wanna help you.Doing theyre job on what theyre assigned to.Being nice and helpful person without seeking something in return,they are overall honest,they care about others,they are polite (within reason) to others, even if they're having a bad day and they dont underestimate anyone newbies or pros.Also a game sage should be nuetral and not take sides with people just because they are in the same guild or are very good friends with them. And a good game sage will not be rude or arrogant to those who have real problems or questions concerning the game.And most of all helping to maintain a positive game environment by warning and reporting players who violate the ToS

I think ImmortalKing should be a GS, he would be an awesome GS! he is so nice to people, and he helps whenever he can, he is caring and always makes sure everyone is happy! He is reliable and he cares alot about the DDtank community! Give him a chance, and you will see for yourself what an amazing GS he can make. Smile

Stormmyboy

Rank 0
Stormmyboy
PostedApr 10, 2012 1:01 pm
I support Toxictrauma, shes a good friend of mine and shes like a rock u can rely on wich makes her perfect for GS position. She has been GS before in other games so this is nothing new to her, she likes helping people as simple as that. And ofcourse it doesnt hurt that pretty much everyone meeting her likes her, very charming and friendly.

TwistingSparks

Rank 1
TwistingSparks
PostedApr 10, 2012 1:03 pm

Support for toxictrauma01

=3
i support toxictrauma for being a GS. she already has GS experience for when she was one for GF(grand fantasia), and was good at her job, stopped arguements, had player's follow tos if they were broken, but more importantly, she was fun to talk to, fun to be around, and fun play with, and she is helpful, also knowledge about the games she plays, and doesn't abuse her position, or let the authority change her, or go to her head. so adding to the GS team again but for another game would be an awesome decision make. ~<3

GF-Gaia(Retired) BlackSparks-lvl72SharpShooter GF-Quill OokamiSparks-lvl69 SharpShooter EE-Diamond(retired) BlackSparks-lvl61/5x-Warlock<3

hammyman10

Rank 0
PostedApr 10, 2012 8:41 pm

Becoming a GS Completed Step 1-2

This is what I think it takes to become a Game Sage
I think that I will need to be mostly online.Helping others instead of trying to get bigger levels.And I should be answering lots of questions asked in current.And I should help with issues.And I should make sure that everyone is just being nice and making ddtanks a safe game.And I think becoming a GS would be a great honor to me.

hammyman10

Rank 0
PostedApr 10, 2012 8:45 pm

for reply on top!

GS
Server=Dragon
Name/Server=hammyman101 and Dragon
and what i wrote on top

angwel

Rank 0
angwel
PostedApr 10, 2012 8:56 pm

Game sague Aplicacion

:D
Completed step 1 and 2
DDtank Server: dragon
Name: XchupameloX

To be a good Game Sague everything nesesita paciencia, Kindness, and very helpful
Because people who start the game in doubt and troubled And nesesita someone solve their problems and solve their doubts

Creo que cuentos con las capacidades PAra ser un Exelente Game Sague Very Happy

FanGirlSqueal

Rank 2
FanGirlSqueal
PostedApr 13, 2012 6:25 am
I must say again, Saying "B/c they deserve it" or "Because they are friendly" doesn't acutally give any tips to the GM's... It just shows there friends can use forums!!~

There is more to being a GS then just having people like you, which is what is showing though all these little messages off "I think so and so should be a GS because they are nice"

The best thing they can do, is try to stand out , and have some forum posts and have some DETAILED, and HELPFUL feedback on them!

Good Luck to All~

The biggest part of being a GS, is doing what is right, like reporting or reminding people of the rules, even knowing that they will think your a "Goody Two-Shoes" or something. Being a GS is not a popularity contest xD

marksteele

Diamond Founder: Aura Kingdom
marksteele
PostedApr 18, 2012 8:43 pm
I have completed steps 1 and 2
Roll N Rock IGN: marksteele

A Good gamesage is someone who helps to maintain the games community. They will do things like hosting events and helping new players. They will also help discover and document bugs and, at times, test and provide feedback on new content. A gamesage is someone who has the best interests of the community at heart and is someone who has the ability to earn the respect of the gaming community. They are essentially they first line of customer support for aeria, helping players deal with the smaller issues so the GMs are free to deal with the larger ones and keeping the game and its community in good health.