Zelxski

Rank 1
Zelxski
PostedApr 10, 2012 2:58 pm
Sephieroth6 wrote:
No! No!! It can't be true! It just couldn't be! That just sounds....sounds like a nightmare DX!! I was just about to take one of their cookies too, but I dare not think of the consequences.

They shall never take my rubber ducky!!  

That's right, FLEE from the dark rubber ducky thieves! Flee to the players of Orta and warn them of this horrible Union seeking to steal all of our rubber duckies. Then return with a battle plan to overturn their evil plans. Once you do that, the thieves will flee and the darkness will be safe to join; Rubber ducky in tub and all. Go young adventurer! For there isn't much time!

boweezie10 wrote:
Sorry to say but DSU is not a guild ^_^, this was my first choice as a guild but was disappointed by the news D':, atleast this side has marvelous cookies and chocolate bunnies that hop around the land drinking from pools of magma and all ^_^ such a glorious site.  

Yeah at first I mistook them for a guild awhile back as well. lol Ok so it wasn't fluffy bunnies of doom, it was chocolate bunnies of doom. Would explain why I had a cavity when I finally escaped.

Advertisement

Sephieroth6

Rank 0
Sephieroth6
PostedApr 10, 2012 3:05 pm
Yes! I must do so! I shall return, with an army to battle these villanious rubber ducky thieves! TO ORTA! -Runs off-

Yes, I know it's not a guild...Would be a truly awesome guild if it was, but I was just wondering how to join the group, was all Bow.

Power is a gift and a curse...A tool for great things, or horrible things. What do I want to use this power for, I wonder...

boweezie10

Rank 4
boweezie10
PostedApr 10, 2012 3:10 pm
Sephieroth6 wrote:
Yes! I must do so! I shall return, with an army to battle these villanious rubber ducky thieves! TO ORTA! -Runs off-

Yes, I know it's not a guild...Would be a truly awesome guild if it was, but I was just wondering how to join the group, was all Bow.  

Back in my days I asked the same thing Very Happy. They told me I already am, this is the group; just hang out. We are forever welcome to this group (Very Happy auto invitation accept!) !!!ACCEPT HARDER!!!

Fear is the path to the darkside... and they're all scared sh!tless

Dereldium

Elite Founder: Scarlet Blade
Dereldium
PostedApr 10, 2012 4:27 pm
as For bunnies of doom i dunno we got fluffems and as for joining all you got to do is post you want to join and you are in

Mr_Fluffems

Rank 2
Mr_Fluffems
PostedApr 10, 2012 4:55 pm
Zelxski wrote:
wasn't fluffy bunnies of doom  

Excuse me?

boweezie10

Rank 4
boweezie10
PostedApr 10, 2012 6:35 pm
Yes they're chocolate bunnies that drink the nectar of lava pools X3.

Posted By Aeria Mobile

Elizavetta

Rank 4
Elizavetta
PostedApr 10, 2012 8:54 pm
Zelxski wrote:
You mustn't! That is how they get you. Once they get you they steal all your nightlights and take your rubber ducky. And then*then the fluffy bunnies of doom come to smoother you in all their fluff. o.o THE HORROR! T -T <-----Scar'd Survivor  

True Story

-adds another ducky to fluffem's rubber ducky collection-

Mr_Fluffems

Rank 2
Mr_Fluffems
PostedApr 10, 2012 8:59 pm
Elizavetta wrote:
Zelxski wrote:
You mustn't! That is how they get you. Once they get you they steal all your nightlights and take your rubber ducky. And then*then the fluffy bunnies of doom come to smoother you in all their fluff. o.o THE HORROR! T -T <-----Scar'd Survivor  

True Story

-adds another ducky to fluffem's rubber ducky collection-  

SHHHHH! We agreed not to make that public!

Elizavetta

Rank 4
Elizavetta
PostedApr 10, 2012 9:06 pm
-noms on a catnip cookie- Huh? I have no idea what your talking about.. I put an add in the last issue of LO Times..

Mr_Fluffems

Rank 2
Mr_Fluffems
PostedApr 10, 2012 9:07 pm
Elizavetta wrote:
-noms on a catnip cookie- Huh? I have no idea what your talking about.. I put an add in the last issue of LO Times..  

Issue of wha-?