LadyBorderlinex

Rank 5
PostedApr 05, 2012 9:15 am   Last edited by LadyBorderlinex on Apr 05, 2012 9:34 am. Edited 1 time in total

Last Chaos Open Discussion

an off-topic section
Hello! I am asking for a new forum for Last Chaos. We would really like an off topic section for us to use. Many times we start games for our community but see that they have no place on our forums and get moved to anther section.

What I think would be a great tool is to have an Off-Topic section just for our own use. We can post general updates about our lives, appropriate goodbye threads, memorial threads, games, discussions about movies and life -- all within the TOS and within our own community.

I know Superman has been quoted in saying that we make of what we want with our forums, so what about this? If it works with Last Chaos, maybe it can work with other games, but we would like this for ourselves.

Please consider it! Post feedback below!

Thank you! <3
Advertisement

jotasnake

Diamond Founder: Aura Kingdom
jotasnake
PostedApr 05, 2012 9:19 am
Agreed! The forum community is quite strong on LC but we need a better space to talk other than the game related areas.

LilianMcK

Rank 4
LilianMcK
PostedApr 05, 2012 9:30 am
For LC itself I agree within the same criteria I stated in sdave original suggestion on same subject linked here Open Discussion Suggestion

I think this would be nice for each game if wish to talk within personal game's community.

We already have this for overall Aeria known as Odds and Ends. However as I stated before many like to also communicate within own game and among their own community.

Also in same thread as I stated re my original suggestion for farewell posts this would be the right place to put them, rather than current trend of moving to general aeria games as this causes ill feeling to some.

So I agree for all games to have their separate forum for odds and ends or whatever they choose to call it.

LadyBorderlinex

Rank 5
PostedApr 05, 2012 9:34 am
LilianMcK wrote:
For LC itself I agree within the same criteria I stated in sdave original suggestion on same subject linked here Open Discussion Suggestion  

It was that thread that made me think that this would be something to push for. Open Discussion would be a wonderful title for this section, too. It is a positive approach to it. I'm going to rename the thread because I like the ring of Open Discussion more than Off-Topic

Queen of Unnecessarily Long Youtube Videos Used To Report Multi-clienting

LilianMcK

Rank 4
LilianMcK
PostedApr 05, 2012 10:12 am
Just wanted to add a little note Superman I hope you read this. As you know I am all for keeping the forums tidy. However with this extra forum for each game then a player can choose if he or she wishes to share something with the whole Aeria community or with their own little family in their own game. The Odds and Ends section gives them that choice currently for the whole of Aeria Games.

There have been occasions where a little more sensitivity could have saved many individuals a lot of real upset One must remember that a large part of playing Aeria games, no matter which one, and staying, is not about the game in itself but about the real people we interact with and get to know over the years. There are real people with real feelings behind those avatars.

I will not go into further detail but just suggest with more sensitive posts in future common sense prevails a little more and appropriate discretion is used.

This suggestion here would solve so many problems and prevent a lot of bad feeling.

I truly hope you consider this as an option soon.

LichDemon

Rank 3
LichDemon
PostedApr 05, 2012 4:55 pm

georgerav

GameSage: Forum
georgerav
PostedApr 05, 2012 5:07 pm
If one was made for LC, then they'd have to be made for all games, which would eliminate the purpose of this sub forum.

For all the reasons you stated above, that's what the Odds and Ends/General Discussion forum's are for (There are some exceptions). It's just that not enough people go there.

LadyBorderlinex

Rank 5
PostedApr 10, 2012 10:10 am
I know that last chaos is specifically asking for it, but I think it would be great for all forums. Each game has their own community, so I do not know how well it will work for them. Personally, I do not think it would hurt to have a game centered off topic discussion. I know us Last Chaos players would love to see this come to life.

<3

Queen of Unnecessarily Long Youtube Videos Used To Report Multi-clienting