kmike125

Rank 0
kmike125
PostedApr 09, 2012 8:21 pm

Creating Too Many Characters At Once...

Warning
If you read this thread... http://www.aeriagames.com/forums/en/viewtopic.php?t=1540037

then you read this:
'Currently each server has a maximum of five characters. After the merge we will make the maximum amount of characters set to 15 so that no characters will be deleted.'

Just a heads up, don't create TONS of characters. You'll get booted off like me! D:

Just a warning guys. DO. NOT. DO. IT.
Advertisement

kapuuchuuu

Diamond Founder: Aura Kingdom
kapuuchuuu
PostedApr 09, 2012 10:41 pm

Re: Creating Too Many Characters At Once...

Warning
kmike125 wrote:
If you read this thread... http://www.aeriagames.com/forums/en/viewtopic.php?t=1540037

then you read this:
'Currently each server has a maximum of five characters. After the merge we will make the maximum amount of characters set to 15 so that no characters will be deleted.'

Just a heads up, don't create TONS of characters. You'll get booted off like me! D:

Just a warning guys. DO. NOT. DO. IT.  

^ This.
I created a couple characters, next thing I know, poof, kicked off game, unable to log back on... :\
Even tried to log on to a really old account, can't login. Can log on to the site though. A friend tried my really old account, and what do you know... "Suspended". :\

whysotanga

Rank 0
PostedApr 10, 2012 5:44 am
How do i know if im suspended ? Because i cant seem to log in . i have made 4 characters and deleted one . I was still able to play a while ago . about 4 hours and now when i tried logging in . I cant connect :/

kapuuchuuu

kapuuchuuu
PostedApr 10, 2012 7:17 am
whysotanga wrote:
How do i know if im suspended ? Because i cant seem to log in . i have made 4 characters and deleted one . I was still able to play a while ago . about 4 hours and now when i tried logging in . I cant connect :/  

Uhh, no idea really.
I had an account I never really used, but made quite a few characters on it, to use as a mule for materials etc.
I asked my friend to login [I think it may be against rules] to the mule, and it said suspended.

Tbh, I know NO other way besides that, to find out if you are suspended.
You can receive emails to say you are banned, but tbh, none of us who have this problem, have received an e-mail.
Heck, none of us can log onto any other accounts!

dreamocracy

Rank 3
dreamocracy
PostedApr 10, 2012 8:15 am
whysotanga wrote:

Usually, an email will be sent, but sometimes people's email spam filters can filter them out. If you think you have been suspended, send in a Ban Appeal using the Contact Us links at the top/bottom of this page and you will get a response in ~48hrs.

But yeah, don't make a ton of characters in a short time frame, because that will make you look like a bot!

whysotanga

Rank 0
PostedApr 10, 2012 9:30 am
Tried logging in again and now it gets stuck on LOADING CHARACTER List >.>

kapuuchuuu

kapuuchuuu
PostedApr 10, 2012 6:39 pm
whysotanga wrote:
Tried logging in again and now it gets stuck on LOADING CHARACTER List >.>  

Got further than me, I still get the Can't Connect To Server.